**Official Clevo P775DM2/3(-G)/P75xDM2(-G) (Sager NP9152/NP9172) 'WINGMAN 2.0'/'BATMAN 3.0' Lounge**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Phoenix, Aug 3, 2016.

1. jajko1

jajko1 Newbie

Reputations:
    thank you very mach zizu
    .. it worked. now that i have lorn a new way to flash using (EFI- shell) it seems easier then before. by i admit there is no way i would fight this out on my own..lol

2. jajko1

jajko1 Newbie

Reputations:
    you can buy p775tm-1 coolers for cheap they should fit . Chases is the same. motherboard layout look the same... The problem is gpu core voltage is locked so unless you have some costume bios or
    or a way to change the voltage it maybe pointless and you better of keep the stack cooler where cpu get the extra help from more cooling.... that's what i think.. here some prices i found on coolers.

GPU heatsink for p775tm1-g is 65$ in us
    CPU heatsink for p775m1-g is 60$

zizu96 likes this.
  3. zizu96

zizu96 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    You're welcome mate, I was in your same situation, just got lucky to find out that XMG guide. BTW thanks for the info about the TM1 heatsinks

4. EARNEST

EARNEST Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I am not sure if separate cooling is better. Doesn't a bigger area give you better results?

Also, is there a hotkey for Control Center to alter between performance modes?

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    What do you mean by separate cooling? Like a cooling pad? Cooling pads can help up to a certain degree but don't expect miracles.

No there is no hotkey to switch power plans in CCC, only a hotkey to turn on max fans on or off (CTRL + 0)

6. zizu96

zizu96 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Phoenix nice to meet you. No we're were talking about the possibility to put the 2 pieces heatsinks of the P775TM1 on the P775DM3 and if it'll bring any sorta of advantages.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Phoenix likes this.
  7. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    I believe he means split heatsinks instead of joined.

EARNEST and Phoenix like this.
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Right. Thank you

9. Sarohan

Sarohan Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello again, I'm using CCC 5.0001.1.76 that flexikey not remembering rgb color profile when i startup laptop. Fn+* opening defult blue color profile i tried older versions but it's same. Is there any solution for that?

10. Black-Hs

Black-Hs Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

I tried to look for comparative tests, but nobody decided to buy it. I was almost willing to do it, but I'm in doubt about the real advantage that can be had with the unified sink. As a user already said in the past it takes comparative tests to be sure of the differences.