*** Official Clevo P75xZM "Batman" / Sager NP9752 Owner´s Lounge | Welcome to the Batcave! ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by jaybee83, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    There's a reselling part of the forum guys.

2. DickiesTD

DickiesTD Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @DaMafiaGamer - Do you actually have one of these you need / may need parts for? I'm really trying to help out someone who's in the same position as me, rather than score a free upgrade.

3. DaMafiaGamer

DaMafiaGamer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I have a 980m and 4790k laying around not to mention 8gb of ram. I was planning on using it at work to test customers laptops for dead mxm cards etc. That’s if the motherboard is working. So basically this laptop would be used solely in store, not specifically for gaming. Maybe for customer invoicing (we use sliq invoicing) and obviously mxm testing as it’s simple to take the heatsink off and swap cards, not to mention Clevo bios doesn’t whitelist either...

It’s up to you but I’d find this easier to work with compared to the Acer 8940g I have to completely disassemble to get to the mxm slot, and that doesn’t support edp so there is that.

I probably won’t be free any other day except for today to be fair. As I go to uni 5 days a week and have my dissertation to work on. Is it possible to source maybe just 10 minutes of your time bro, so I can take the laptop and go. Again it’s up to you, no rush.

4. Richarorange

Richarorange Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi everyone! I'm totally new to this, but I bought an NVMe SSD hoping to upgrade my Clevo P750ZM laptop and found out that it doesn't work because of the stock BIOS (which doesn't provide compatibility). I read about @Prema modded BIOS and would like to know form anyone how to obtain the latest version (even if I have to donate something, as I understand the importance of donations to keep the whole project alive).

Thanks in advance for your help!

PS: I am not sure where I should post this, but I'm a bit desperate to fix this issue :(