*** Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM/Sager NP9758-G and NP9778-G "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by ProFX, May 18, 2015.

1. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    So what HW raid is it using? Is it a co-processor ?

2. ProFX

ProFX Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I would imagine it will use the same raid specs as the original Batman Clevo P750ZM is there any other important specifics that you guys are itching to know? That hasn't already been mentioned?

I think we have the bulk of the details now, though I'm very curios to see how well Skylake can be over clocked.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  3. Prema

Prema Your Freedom, Your Choice

Reputations:
    6600K & 6700K are very much unlocked!

4. Support.3@XOTIC PC

Support.3@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    K models have typically denoted an unlocked version, the 6700 without K would be locked.

Prema likes this.
  5. Prema

Reputations:
    YES, "K" version Haswell and Skylake and "C" version Broadwell are marking the unlocked versions.

TomJGX likes this.
  6. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Which is?

I can't even find drivers for it here: http://63.110.85.2/index.cfm?mainpage=download&modelno=P750ZM/P770ZM#file

7. Any_Key

Any_Key Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Really dumb question here, why is this laptop called Batman? Is that an official series name given by clevo/sager or is it nickname given here on the forums?

8. MichaelKnight4Christ

MichaelKnight4Christ Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    4k screens on the 17 inch models makes more sense and I think they should have added that from the start along side the 15in models but i guess they had their reasons. As far as the skylake goes I think thats very well suited for builds like these. Like profx I was a bit torn on if I should wait but something is telling me to do so in my mind since future proofing has been a major priority for me. I think this model has the potential to go the distance !

Its nickname that began here on the nbr forums and I'm surprised there has been no copyright infringement cases as of yet LOL.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    jaybee83 and TomJGX like this.
  9. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    Decisions like this take a number of factors into account, which include what Clevo expect the demand to be like (which is in part based on feedback from direct Clevo customers like XMG and Sager) as well as the physical availability of the option. I don't know if there has been a 17.3" 4k panel available until recently but this is more ZM discussion than future model discussion:)

TomJGX likes this.
  10. Prema

Reputations:
    Right, production unit 4K 17" screens where simply not made by any LCD manufacturer, reason being the much higher sale numbers of 15" screens, which are far more popular across all Notebook OEMs.

TomJGX likes this.