*** Official Clevo P75xDM and P77xDM/Sager NP9758-G and NP9778-G "Batman 2.0" Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by ProFX, May 18, 2015.

1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Having the port is one thing, having good external docks without driver issues will be another.

2. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    Nothing has been confirmed yet;-)

Only the Samsung 4K 15" panel is running G-Sync at the moment, there is some discussion on the currently available model here:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/thr...hes-expectations.775918/page-21#post-10022999

As a friendly and general comment because we have received a lot of direct questions about certain new models; yes we do have full knowledge and details/specifications of upcomming models but we can't confirm or deny anything because 1/ I would loose my job and 2/ the company would be in breach of several Non Disclosure Agreements:-(

3. IKAS V

IKAS V Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Thanks for the answer and I definitely don't want you to lose your job, sort of wish you can breach the non disclosure agreements ;)
    Don't really need a 4K screen myself but I do see the benefits it brings just wish there was a 1080P G-Sync option for this laptop.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see .

4. XMG

XMG Company Representative

Reputations:
    Other panels will be available in the ZM, just a case of waiting:)

demonhotrod and IKAS V like this.
  5. moviemarketing

moviemarketing Milk Drinker

Reputations:
    Thanks so much for weighing in here, XMG - we can certainly understand and appreciate your situation!

Looking like the 15" P750dm with 75 Hz G-sync display would be perfect for my usage needs, even if limited to 1080p, although I suppose 3k or 4k would be nice for impromptu video demos for clients, etc.

6. LoneSyndal

LoneSyndal Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Looks like I may be in the market for one of these just because of G-Sync and higher resolution displays at higher frequency without the optimus hassle. Though I'm hoping it gains at least 30-45 minutes of battery life for slight portability edge.

7. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    Without optimus there wont be large increases in battery life.

8. LoneSyndal

LoneSyndal Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Just needs to survive for at least 1.5 Hrs and not at the 1Hr I'm seeing from my friend's machine on his P751ZM.

9. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    You can tweak that sort of time out by forcing the dgpu into the lowest performance state in nvidia inspector, turning on power saver and running at half brightness.

10. Phase

Phase Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Is the sharp igzo 4k panel ips? Why is it so much better than the Samsung? Also would the 17 inch with 4k display have sli?