*** Official Clevo P65xSA/SE/SG / Sager NP8650/51/52 Owner´s Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by jaybee83, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    It could be the LED power pins not making proper contact on the connector which could be cable or motherboard slot related.

2. dotdotdot

dotdotdot Newbie

Reputations:
    I experimented some more with the screen, but I think I ended up killing both the screen and cable (wont recognize either screens now, and adjusting cable and pressure no longer works).

At this point, I'm just going to replace both of them. I can find the screen on ebay, but I cant seem to find the replacement cable. My cable says "for edp(auo/boe) np650"
    "6-43-p6501-041-1c"
    YY:2014.12.22 a6"

Do you know where I could get such cable or a compatible one? And how would I go about replacing the cable?

3. Support.1@XOTIC PC

Support.1@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Cables are a bit trickier to find. Have you tried reaching out to the seller where your computer was purchased originally? Otherwise, another Clevo seller might be able to get the part for you.

4. dotdotdot

dotdotdot Newbie

Reputations:
    I haven't tried contacting my reseller because they have horrible support and take forever to get back to me. Does xoticpc offer parts? Would a cable from another laptop (one that worked with the screen before) work?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  5. xink64

xink64 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Just found a nice program for those who want more sound from the Onkyo speakers. "Equalizer APO 1.1.1". You can boost the sound plenty! Suddenly it can play twice as loud than any driver / software compo I have tried.

steberg likes this.
  6. LoneWolfs

LoneWolfs Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Can you also share your config please?

7. Support.1@XOTIC PC

Support.1@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    We really only offer parts for computers ordered through us. We don't just sell parts like that for the most part unfortunately.

8. sett3

sett3 Newbie

Reputations:
    does anyone with 4k screen on p651se have such problem as me: for example, i open google chrome, which has white overlay. screen brightness goes darker by itself. when i close chrome, i can see on default win10 wallpaper, that the brightness goes up to normal level. i tried to connecl laptop via hdmi to my tv, and i haven't got such problem on my tv screen. any way to fix this?

9. comicgeek

comicgeek Notebook Geek

Reputations:
  10. sett3

sett3 Newbie

Reputations:
    turned everything off already, even tried to install fresh windows, and even with first launch without any drivers, problem exists. panel is samsung ltn156fl02