*** Official Clevo P65xSA/SE/SG / Sager NP8650/51/52 Owner´s Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by jaybee83, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Cool :D

Thanks for sharing your resolution.

2. ldkv

ldkv Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Just curious, what was your problem ? And how does the Energy Setting of Realtek audio fix it ?

3. bAsTiii

bAsTiii Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @ldkv: My problem was a light sough from the speakers everytime i played a sound file for example a windows sound or a mp3 etc. and no sound was played before.

For example: Surfing in the web with browser open, opening a mp3 => sough, then sound. Seemed like the speakers went to sleep and were woken up when the sound had to be played.

I looked up everything in the Windows Settings, didn't find anything.. then i checked the Realtek Software, in the software is a Energy Setting (Small Battery Symbole inside the software) and here you can switch between "On Battery" and "Everytime" with a Counter from 1-30 seconds then the speakers are putted into sleep mode. After i pointed the Settings to "On Battery" and 30 Seconds waiting time before the speakers are going to sleep, my problem is now solved. No light sough from the speakers anymore while i'm on AC since i changed the settings :)

Maybe i will post later a picture - i'm at work right now on my Thinkpad ;)

(Sorry it's german, because i'm from germany - but i think you'll find it anyway ;))

Realtek Settings.jpg

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    ldkv likes this.
  4. Lum-X

Lum-X Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    There is no way i can fix the mouse 1 button. I guess i will leave it like this till i graduate because i wont need the laptop a lot after that. Now there is no way i can send the laptop back and be without it for weeks. :(

5. heibk201

heibk201 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    So I have this problem that the machine doesn't turn on, the gpu light is always on and hard drive led doesn't turn on while all 3 lock led start blinking like crazy. And after half a minute the both fans just started spinning at speed,even tho there was no heat. Does this mean I have a dead mobo or a dead gpu?

Ps : I checked my ssd and it seems fine, the same problem occurs even when I take the hard drive out

6. bAsTiii

bAsTiii Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Seems like an Hardware failure for me mate - just get in Touch with your reseller, when drives are OK and you dont get a picture at Startup then i think it is Hardware related

7. TomJGX

TomJGX I HATE BGA!

Reputations:
    Dead motherboard probably... RMA time...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

8. anmatheextreme

anmatheextreme Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Try reseating the RAM or using one DIMM if you 2 or more installed. If that doesn't fix it, the mobo is probably dead and will have to be RMA'd.

9. jeanjackstyle

jeanjackstyle Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Sounds not that good... Hope you will solve this issue

On a side note, I have had a look at the p650rx forum, apparently some users receive with their unit a 200W psu.

Any idea if we can use it on our model, and where to get it?

10. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    The plug is the same I think , above 180w bricks with that connector are really tricky to find.