*** Official Clevo P65xSA/SE/SG / Sager NP8650/51/52 Owner´s Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by jaybee83, Oct 13, 2014.

1. HeardEmSay

HeardEmSay Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Picked up the 8651....That back was so annoying to take off and put on...and I'm regretting not putting an IPS screen...so washed out... Gonna do some benchies, but overall really satisfied...

2. cps_goodbuy

cps_goodbuy Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    If you or anyone else installs XTU, can you do a stress test and benchmark test at stock with the following stats: CPU Temp, CPU Utilization, Processor Frequency, CPU Total TDP, Active Core Count, Power Limit, and Current Limit Throttling. With Processor frequency highlighted so to show average, min, and max. A 3 or 5 min graph window would be ideal.

3. HeardEmSay

Reputations:
    One of the first programs I installed post chipset..I have it set at -70mv... Will try to do a stress test when I'm free..

cps_goodbuy likes this.
  4. TomJGX

TomJGX I HATE BGA!

Reputations:
    It shouldn't be... post some pictures... Also check what pannel you have using Hwinfo64 under the screen tab.. Might have had Sager install the stock TN pannel which is washed out and junk accidently..

HeardEmSay likes this.
  5. heibk201

heibk201 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    hey does anyone have a webcam issue? I checked the device manager and sees nothing is disconnected, but none of my programs can detect the webcam so something is a bit iffy there

6. cps_goodbuy

cps_goodbuy Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Haven't come across anyone having difficulties, have you tried installing the latest drivers from your system builder as admin?

7. HeardEmSay

Reputations:
    Worded that incorrectly.. I did get it with the stock TN panel which is pretty bad lol, but I game semi competitively so the lower response time is nice I guess?

8. TomJGX

TomJGX I HATE BGA!

Reputations:
    That pannel is junk... I believe there is a Samsung 1080p IPS pannel which is quite good and has about 20ms response time.. I would get that honestly.. I haven't heard of anyone complain about input lag with either the Samsung IPS or LG IPS pannels tbh...

9. heibk201

heibk201 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    nvm lol, I accidentally toggled the camera off with the function keys

10. HeardEmSay

Reputations:
    I have my w230ss sitting right next to it and it looks so horrible in comparison ha... I'm seriously going to consider it because man is it horrendous... Thanks for the suggestion, but will look into it and see if retailer will send me one for the difference in cost... I'll just replace it myself and send that heap of crap back...