*** Official Clevo P65xRS(-G), P65xRP6(-G) / Sager NP8153(-S), NP8152(-S) Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by HardCore88, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Throttlestop to set your undervolt yes. If you boot into the bios then it's on the bottom of the first page.

FredSRichardson likes this.
  2. cedrixman

cedrixman Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello guys,
    I have a normal and a strange question :)
    I will start with the normal, when you choose custom fan speed, is it possible to customise at which temp it start and at which temp it stops ?
    And about the strange question... I would like to know if your reseller like HID, Sager, Obsidian, XMG supplies some screws. In fact, I order separtly a HDD 2.5 without screws. And, if not, did someone knows which kinds of screws in have to order
    Thanks in advance,

3. FredSRichardson

FredSRichardson Notebook Groundsloth

Reputations:
    Do you have CCC installed? How do you change fan settings?

EDIT: @Phoenix warned me that installing CCC can require a complete system wipe on top of nvram reset. Maybe I should try that and a clean install of drivers and (gasp) latest CCC (after imaging the system or setting a restore point or something).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    roraiamfilho likes this.
  4. FredSRichardson

Reputations:
    Um shoot there is info on here but I'll have to go back. HWInfo64 to monitor temps of CPU and GPU.

Fprime for CPU test and I think firestrike for GPU. Links on @Phoenix software page.

A shared document for this info would be great. If nothing else I can start a thread but then only I can modify the OP...

roraiamfilho likes this.
  5. roraiamfilho

roraiamfilho Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    How can we access the download page? I just checked and Bios and EC profile are exact the same for me, except that I'm a 1060 GPU version and without g-sync and CCC. I can try some tests to if you want.

6. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Our machines come with all brackets and screws needed to populate any remaining slots. Check your box, maybe they are already there? If not your reseller should have them.

Kittys likes this.
  7. FredSRichardson

Reputations:
    Thank you for this great info! At least I can get my keyboard lights back and some other nice features!

BTW, I really like your idea of some shared wiki. A simple start might be a thread here to gather basic info. I'll try to start that today and merge info from folks here until we get something better.

8. btccxi

btccxi Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Sorry, I meant that since I don't have Witcher 3 we could both run the same GPU benches and play with fan profiles to see how cooling is affected. I've already done some CPU benchmarks here: http://forum.notebookreview.com/thr...s-owners-lounge.795090/page-358#post-10374485.

A shared doc would be great to compare notes on temps and stability, especially with all these software version combinations flying around now.

DoomLP and FredSRichardson like this.
  9. Derek@TecnotecPC

Derek@TecnotecPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Can't speak for non Sager resellers but models branded as Sager should come with everything you need to install in any empty bays of the system.

10. cedrixman

cedrixman Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks a lot. I hope I will get brackets, screws, etc...
    My P650RS will be delivered tomorrow !!! I am really impatient like a child to play with it ;)

Derek@TecnotecPC likes this.