*** Official Clevo P157SM-P150SM / Sager NP8250 Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by HTWingNut, Jun 1, 2013.

1. kole208

kole208 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Is mythlogic a good website? It is the only place that has a p150sm but they look kinda sketchy

2. CoolPrizes

CoolPrizes Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Nope................

3. kole208

kole208 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Is mythlogic a good website they are the only place that sells the p150sm but they look kinda sketchy..

4. CoolPrizes

CoolPrizes Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
  5. mythlogic

mythlogic Company Representative

Reputations:
    Just wondering, how our website looks "kinda sketchy" =)

Note: Thats an honest question, we are always looking to improve.

6. ironminded

ironminded Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Myth -

While I don't agree that your website looks "sketchy" I think for those who aren't aware of the small size of your opperation the basic nature of your website might be slightly off-putting. I don't find it as such, I acutally like the basic no-frills nature of your website, but for people who are used to AW/Dell's website or similar fare, the basic nature might seem slightly 'fly-by-night'esq ... Again, please don't take this as a critique - again, I actually like the simple easy to use/read nature of your guy's site. That being said - Powernotebooks/Xotic etc. both have 'flashier' sites.

Completely unrelated - I was wondering if anyone has played any Planetside 2 on a 4700m/780m rig as of yet? I've been drooling over this game for quite a while and am hoping I can get into it at high settings when my new lappy arrives in a week or so. Does anyone have any settings/fps numbers for Planetside 2 yet?

Thanks all!

7. Dragon_Xtype

Dragon_Xtype Newbie

Reputations:
    I think its a connection/connector issue. If i hold up the left corner and press VERY gently on the indicator light panel they come back on. Its probably a loose connection. I'm thinking of opening it up since there is a post showing how to disconnect the touch pad light that shows the indicator panel taken off. My machine is working fine also. I'd just like to know for sure when the 780m is working. "Other than the second fan comming on".

8. Dragon_Xtype

Dragon_Xtype Newbie

Reputations:
    Its louder than my business laptop, without the 780m engaged (cpu fan on). I think that's because the vents are so open. Give me something to compare it too. Its quieter than my desktop and it has a mesh front and I'm running a 550 ti in there. The difference is that the noise is right there in your face instead of on the floor.....

9. dquancey

dquancey Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I like their site, although I'm from the UK, I've browsed their site numerous times. Like you say, because it doesn't have flashy lights and aliens popping out, that might be considered sketchy, to some.

Regarding Planetside 2, I've played it numerous times and looks and plays wonderfully on max settings. Don't get any lower than 30fps in bigger battles and get 50-70fps running around or back at warpgate. Specs are in my sig.

10. ironminded

ironminded Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations: