1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

**Official Clevo P150EM / Sager NP9150 Owner's Lounge**

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by Ryan, Apr 7, 2012.

1. mithrandir_martin

mithrandir_martin Newbie

Hello!

I own a NP9150. A couple of days ago I left the PC and some time ago when i returned was off, not sure if due to over heating problems. I restarted the PC but the WIFI card is not working. I have W7, 32 bits. I have tried windows diagnostim anf fix the problem but is no good. In system manager it says the device is working correctly. Does anyone knw if there is a key to habilite and dishabilitate the Wifi. Is the one with the airplane?
    My other notebook ha no problem to connect to my net, so it not a problem of the ruter or the network configuration. In fact, around I have plenty of others nets and I can seen none.
    Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance! Martin.

2. Meaker

Meaker Company Representative

It is the one with the aeroplane yes. Have you tried removing the drivers and putting them back on again? Also why are you running 32 bit windows?

3. clevo-extreme

clevo-extreme Company Representative

Nop.

CEG-hardcorecustom -
    your UPGRADE base for Clevo & Alienware notebooks - for NBR & Techinferno users always something special ;)

4. mithrandir_martin

mithrandir_martin Newbie

Yes I have tried that.

I am running 32 bits because I heard that there could be some issues with some pregrams, even if the core program of firefow works fine, some plugins don't. I have been tempted since I hace 8 Gb of Ram and I only use 4, due to the 32 bits OS.

5. Meaker

Meaker Company Representative

You actually have less than 4GB as ALL address space has to fit within that which means your vram will be limited too.