*** Official Clevo NB50TK1/ NB50TJ1/ NB50TL Owner's Lounge ***

Discussion in 'Sager/Clevo Reviews & Owners' Lounges' started by sicily428, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Mini to full size adapting would just be physical in nature so you could do that first if it helps.

2. Whoflungdung

Whoflungdung Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    The 8700k prolly cost more thatn your laptop.Whoever said the pcie x 4 will downgrade your gpu is fulla ****.Of course it,s not pciex5 but it will kik ass over any onboard graphics you got with exception maybie 2080 ti.The bandwith loss is minimal considering the overall gains.Try updating tour bios to dsanks>Didnt help with the offboard graphics but i did run 280x and a gtx 1070 with very lotlle loss over my desktop.People oughtts keep quit unless they have actually experienced the process.I would like to ask for a few benchamarks if they indeed have any to back up there theory.Ijust wish clevo would make a laptop with a x16 port.I think there sales would go thru the roof.and also make it cheap.Im experimenting with an onda b320 ipc right now and it looks promising.Only sold in china.1/4 the size of this laptop w650kk1.There are cheap alternatives to laptops and microsystems but as of now it seems no interest in them oh well,

3. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    So long as it comes straight from the CPU 4-16x tends to be fine. External suffer from latency penalties from transcription of standards.

4. bubythemad

bubythemad Newbie

Reputations:
    Can this thing support 9th gen intel cpu now? Any bios update? thanks

5. Meaker@Sager

Reputations:
    No, I don't think it was ever modded in an official support would not be allowed by Intel.

6. amirbahalegharn

amirbahalegharn Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    bubythemad likes this.
  7. bubythemad

bubythemad Newbie

Reputations:
    @amirbahalegharn Thanks, I receive the laptop very soon, hopefully it works! Thank you for the help man, I hope it helps unlock XMP too.
    And the laptop I ordered is the NB60TK1, this is the same motherboard and bios, just different size, right?