*Official ASUS W90Vp Owners' Lounge*

Discussion in 'ASUS Reviews and Owners' Lounges' started by -=$tR|k3r=-, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alitunay

alitunay Power Seller

Reputations:
    True but gt 130m is also a pretty powerful card. Altough it is not a 260m or 280m, it can still get 8K 3dmark which makes it pretty similar to 8800m gts. Especially if you consider 30% off a system with qx9300+8gb ddr3+blu-ray-rw+1tb hdd costs you less tahn 2.5K. It is a pretty good deal.

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla The eye is watching you

Reputations:
    I could never figure out a way to install the newest CCC where it would show up anywhere in the system, So i think were stuck with the old one regardless .

3. GTamega

GTamega Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    you know what is the w90 best feature ?
    You can open the lid with 1 hand without holding the body with the other one, i LOVE that!!! :D :D
    Look Mom ,1 hand!!:eek:

4. Quadzilla

Reputations:
    Lol thats because its more like a table with a folding screen :) You Cant even use the word notebook anywhere in the description of the W90, its a total Hog.

5. ViciousXUSMC

ViciousXUSMC Master Viking NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    My hing is so tight it will pick up the body with the lid unless you kinda go up and down with it using the inertia and gravity to get extra force.

6. Quadzilla

Reputations:
    Its the best built laptop ive ever owned period .Solid is not a strong enough word for this thing and no shiny OCD plastic on it is probably my personal favorite feature (aside from the performance).

7. electrosoft

electrosoft Tick Tock Clarice....

Reputations:
    It's garbage. The CPU saves it score wise.

Run Vantage GPU or just compare the SM2.0/SM3.0 06 scores. I had one, and it was a beautiful system that did everything except game well. I had to scale back a lot even in WoW.

8. Quadzilla

Reputations:
    Ya if i was any kind of gamer i would not consider a 9600gt unless it was in some sort of ultraportable with 1280x800 res. At 1920x1080 though for get about it .

9. E-wrecked

E-wrecked BANNED

Reputations:
    Where you been? I've always been "that annoying guy". And I was referring to the first set of drivers ya modded which wouldn't install. Geez, lighten up Mr. Ego

10. Quadzilla

Reputations:
    Ya know i did a fresh install after a i got the Quad just to test some things and i could never get the drivers(v4's) to load and i really wanted to PM you as it would say windows encounterd a problem etc , i tried every inf and every which way humanly possible to get them to install and nada. Finally after a couple hours of trying literally i installed the stock drivers then had to overinstall the 9.4s on top of them to get it to stick . No clue what the heck was up . Have you ever seen that problem from a fresh OS install with your modded drivers ?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.