Official 32GB Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Set with Nintendo Land (Refurb) $205

Discussion in 'Notebook and Tech Bargains' started by ViciousXUSMC, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViciousXUSMC

ViciousXUSMC Master Viking NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Link: Nintendo Store

Included:

• 32GB Wii U Console
    • Wii U GamePad (Black)
    • Nintendo Land game disc
    • Wii U AC Adapter
    • Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
    • HDMI Cable
    • Sensor Bar

Enjoy!

2. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Wow! Don't tempt me. :) Although what's up with the LCD controller, there don't seem to be any others available for sale. Can you use two of them connected to the Wii U?

3. Hayoung

Hayoung Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    WiiU's can only have 1 gamepad attached to them so there isn't any reason to sell them instore.

4. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    I did some research and appears they can use 2 at once, just that you reduce FPS to 30 to drive the extra screen. They cost about $130 extra though. Just seems like a massive oversight by Nintendo. My kids would fight over the screen controller all the time. Maybe I just let them use the nunchucks and put the LCD aside.

5. Hayoung

Reputations:
    Just googled and yeah I see that too now, other forums I used to go on would get asked this often when the WiiU first came out and the answer I gave was the one I always saw.

The gamepad will get cheaper overtime as more consoles sell/more get produced but eh, I think the performance cut is to much for them to make the two gamepad controller ability a standard on all games as some don't run at 60fps.

6. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Stupid tax is charged. :mad: And they tax shipping too! :confused:

7. Hayoung

Reputations:
    Not that surprised, I get taxed on digital purchases. Still a damn good deal, I paid $350 ( +13% tax ) at launch and I only owe 2 games for it, nintendoland that came with it and is a real good at showing what the system is capable off and New Super Mario Bros U because you always need a platformer for your new nintendo system. Been saving to build a pc all along so it's not the lack of games I want that is the question. It's basically the perfect time to pick one up as mario kart 8 is coming out, smash bros in the winter, X + bayonetta 2 and you can get the things already released like wind waker if you haven't played it on gamecube, wonderful 101 and pikmin 3. It's going to be my only next-gen console as I don't want to start paying for online like they do with PS4 and Xbox One.

8. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    I have a Wii, maybe I should bite. But I just "upgraded" my kids' DS to 2DS because all the games they wanted were 3DS. Similar deal with the Wii, there's quite a few new Wii U games that they want that are Wii U only.

9. ZaZ

ZaZ Super Model Super Moderator

Reputations:
    You can sell you Wii too to help offset the cost of the Wii U and I believe the Wii U plays Wii games. I got $100 for mine on eBay with a few games.

10. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Good point! I have two Nintendo DS's to sell too, maybe get $30-40 each for those. Ah eBay, it's a love-hate relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.