Nvidia Thread

Discussion in 'Hardware Components and Aftermarket Upgrades' started by Dr. AMK, Jul 4, 2017.

1. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Techarp has a slightly better video vantage...

2018 NVIDIA Computex Q&A Session with Jensen Huang
    Tech ARP
    Published on Jun 4, 2018
    At an exclusive NVIDIA Computex 2018 press conference, NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang revealed a slew of new computing products. Full details @https://www.techarp.com/computer/jens...

2018 NVIDIA Computex Press Conference + Q&A Session
    Tech ARP
    Published on Jun 4, 2018
    At an exclusive NVIDIA Computex 2018 press conference, NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang revealed a slew of new computing products. Full details @https://www.techarp.com/computer/jens...

NVIDIA Jetson Xavier Board + Modules Up Close!
    Tech ARP
    Published on Jun 4, 2018
    The NVIDIA Jetson Xavier is a new deep learning computer designed for intelligent machines, e.g. robots. Full details @https://www.techarp.com/computer/jens...

NVIDIA Drive Xavier + NVIDIA Drive Pegasus Up Close!
    Tech ARP
    Published on Jun 4, 2018
    Both NVIDIA Drive Xavier and NVIDIA Drive Pegasus use the new NVIDIA Xavier SoC - the world's largest System-On-Chip, with 9 billion transistors! Full details @ https://www.techarp.com/computer/jens...

NVIDIA HGX-2 Board, GPU + Backplane Up Close!
    Tech ARP
    Published on Jun 4, 2018
    The NVIDIA HGX-2 is a new architecture for hyperscale servers, delivering 1 petaflops on a single board, or 2 petaflops with two boards! Full details @ https://www.techarp.com/computer/jens...

Dr. AMK and Vasudev like this.
  2. rinneh

rinneh Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I think they quickly want to sell their old stock before they announce the new boards. But I am quite sure they will be presented in August according to the rumors and who posted those rumors.

But for laptops it will be in December or early next year I think.

Dr. AMK, Vasudev and hmscott like this.
  3. hmscott

Reputations:
    AI - Deep Learning - TensorFlow Image Classification
    meshek{76};
    Published on Jun 4, 2018
    Basic implementation of Image Classification with TensorFlow and Decision Tree. All the base we need to train and classify any sort of data.
    Video, photo, sound, text, machine learning, robot trajectory, matlab, excel tables, etc. We mostly use this model to classify fruit and vegetable defects for sorting\packing lines and yield localization for growing\care\harvest robots.

4. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Back and forth:D
    NVIDIA launching its next-gen GeForce GTX 1180 on July 30-Tweaktown.com
    Computex 2018 - I disappointed so many people with my report that NVIDIA would unveil their next-gen GeForce GTX 1180 graphics cards during GTC 2018, and admit failure. I'll give each and every one of you a cuddle when I see you for the disappointment.

But walking across the floor of Nangang and talking to various industry people, NVIDIA will be launching their next-gen GeForce GTX 1180 graphic card on July 30. NVIDIA CEO and founder Jensen Huang said they were a while away during NVIDIA's Computex 2018 press conference, but of course he's going to say that. July 30 isn't too far away, and while we were wrong about the GTC 2018 launch, my sources were very clear about July 30. I asked multiple people and more than one confirmed it was less than two months away, with July 30 specifically being mentioned by multiple of my sources.

Dr. AMK, KY_BULLET, jaybee83 and 4 others like this.
  5. hmscott

Reputations:
    So, he starts by apologizing for screwing up his last "guess" as to when the next generation Nvidia gaming GPU's are going to be released, then "guesses" again based on other unnamed sources "guesses".

I "guess" that's all a bunch of vaporous BS, that's what I guess... :confused::p:eek::D:rolleyes:o_O

6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    No point in speculating. It will happen when it happens and not a minute sooner. What's not already here right now is not available and, therefore, does not matter. The important things to remember are:
    1. NEVER trust NVIDIA (you can interchange their name with Intel, Micro$oft or AMD)
    2. NEVER spend your own money first (watch the monkeys spend theirs first and observe)
    3. NEVER believe everything you read in a "professional" review, especially if the product is new

sa7ina, Dr. AMK, alexhawker and 3 others like this.
  7. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    It's a reason I sit on the fence, bro Fox:) I try always follow up whats happening in tech world. Never ever buy before you are sure you want it.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    sa7ina, Dr. AMK, KY_BULLET and 4 others like this.
  8. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    Powerful Virtualization for Applications, Desktops, and Workstations

Vasudev and Mr. Fox like this.
  9. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Wow. So many special new concepts. Here is some breaking news from NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang.

Still waiting on 1180 Ti benchmarks. :vbwink:

10. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK The Strategist

Reputations:
    :) :vbthumbsup:

Vasudev, Papusan and Mr. Fox like this.