Nvidia Thread

Discussion in 'Hardware Components and Aftermarket Upgrades' started by Dr. AMK, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOK's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    LOOOL (1. April today:D)
    [​IMG]
    "The 1180 Ti is an absolute monster by all accounts, with double the CUDA cores of NVIDIA’s mammoth GV100 GPU and a near 70% the boost clock speed you’re looking at performance that would resurrect the dead! With 10752 CUDA cores on tap we’re talking about a GPU that would even trounce two GTX Titan V cards in SLI. Forget about 120Hz 4K gaming, we’re in 8K gaming territory now."
    https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce...ores-2-5ghz-clock-titan-crushing-performance/

Dr. AMK, Arrrrbol, hmscott and 2 others like this.
  2. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK Living with Hope

Reputations:
    This is insane, do you think this is 100% true?! or this leaked information maybe is not right?

Papusan likes this.
  3. Papusan

Reputations:
    What more can be said:D
    upload_2018-4-2_22-36-8.png

GTX 1180 Ti Pricing, Elite GeForce Experience & GeForce Edge
    NVIDIA is introducing a brand new service called Elite GeForce Experience which will allow users to download game-ready drivers a week in advance of game releases, share and download overclocking profiles as well as enjoy NVIDIA partnered titles for free.

The service costs $69 a month and users are required to sign up for a year before they can purchase a GTX 1180 Ti. To activate your subsrcription you’re required to attend a two week hardware re-education course at NVIDIA’s headquarters in Santa Clara California, as well as take a full biometric scan and provide a DNA sample.

As soon as your subsrciption expires your GTX 1180 Ti will be deactivated and you will need to renew your subscription and ship another DNA sample to NVIDIA to have your subscription re-verfified

And look on the specs:D

Dr. AMK and alexhawker like this.
  4. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK Living with Hope

Reputations:
    GPU Prices Are Falling, But How Low Will They Go?

Papusan likes this.
  5. Dr. AMK

Dr. AMK Living with Hope

Reputations:
    NVIDIA Tesla GPUs Supercharge Discovery at GTC 2018

6. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
  7. Papusan

Reputations:
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 Shipping with DDR4 Instead of GDDR5
    "Will this memory swap affect real-world performance? Probably. However, we won't know till what extent without proper testing. Unlike the GeForce MX150 fiasco, manufacturers were kind enough to let consumers know the difference between both models this time around. The lower-end DDR4 variant carries the "D4" denotation as part of the graphics card's model or consumers can find the denotation on the box. Beware, though, as not all manufacturers will give you the heads up. For example, Palit doesn't."

8. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    NVIDIA Pulling MORE BS! - WAN Show April 6 2018
    00:20:35 - NVIDIA quietly rolls out slower, lower TDP GT 1030 with DDR4 VRAM
    00:59:55 - ASUS AREZ

Published on Apr 6, 2018

Dr. AMK likes this.
  9. NYCtech

NYCtech Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I pulled out on the UX331UN. Im an Asus person and an Nvidia guy. I just felt they needed more disclosure on the item

Looking at the releases recently. Im excited for what the next gen MS Surface Studio might get.

I get to use one and as a designer its the finest hardware on the planet, well ahead of its time, probably like MS Andromeda is going to be for the mobile arena. If apple weren't so lazy they could have had 1 OS like MS by now. Certainly on the Ipad Pro it makes total sense with their use case being designers and artists, who need to import files and use full sized apps like Light Room, not only this but be able to seamlessly work with Mac OS. Mac OS on IPP WILL take work, the touch interface is based on generations of iOS, but nothing great come easy.

Not only this, with the power of the A11x, the IPP will kill the android high end market, imagine another notebook level powered notebook like the Surface Pros but a slightly different audience. Then they can add a trackpad/mouse and no more moaning, oh people just use a pencil. There are many use cases where a mouse is easy.

Anyway back to the Studio, I love it, but I dont like GFX Card. I feel they need to go studio based, which may push the prices even higher. But in a design house a $10k machine shouldn't be a big sell and the GFX should be high end Quadro cards.

I wonder if my Andromeda device will fit the Studio colour wheel on it rofl.

10. alexhawker

alexhawker Spent Gladiator

Reputations:
    Apart from containing the word NVidia once, why is this in this thread?