Nvidia Quadro K3100M/K4100M/K5100M overclocking vBIOS mod

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by valuxin, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Robert W Wilcoxson

Robert W Wilcoxson Newbie

Reputations:
    Pretty cool work you did on these cards @valuxin. I picked up a Dell m6800 with m6100 card and switched the AMD card and heatsink for Nvidia heatsink and k4100m. Ddu'd the amd drivers and installed Nvidia drivers without any issues.

After flashing the 1072 bios I couldn't get any games to load prior to ddu'ing the Nvidia drivers and reinstalling them again.

Only issue I'm having is with temps. Will go to +100°c under full load. I think I used .5mm thermal pads on the memory etc. And the thermal grease on chip itself may have been a bit old and a little dry.

Anybody have a picture of what components need what thickness of thermal pad because I think I need to take it apart and reapply thermal paste? May as well redo the cpu as well. Any other suggestions on cooler temps are welcome.

2. Barbadadost

Barbadadost Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi guys
    I have read all posts but i am not really shure how to ovreclock my k5100m in my HP Zbook 17 G2 with i7 4910mq and 15 gb gb ?

Any ideas?

I just want play Fallout 4 fluently for now :)