Nvidia Quadro K3100M/K4100M/K5100M overclocking vBIOS mod

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by valuxin, Nov 17, 2015.

1. PATRICK NDZENGUE

PATRICK NDZENGUE Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    If i need a vbios give me the file please.

JRE84 likes this.
  2. PATRICK NDZENGUE

PATRICK NDZENGUE Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    PleaPl how to mid the vbios of my fx 2800m ? I tried Nibitor but it seems to not be supported but i have the latest version.

3. ShadowOfScales

ShadowOfScales Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    So I'm having an issue on the K4100m mod.

The default bios does the default max overclock (+135, +1000) just fine, but the modded one seems to only ever TDP throttle the core to 562mhz and 75.

Is there a way I can fix this?
    I'm using a Dell Precision M6700 with a dell card.
    EDIT:
    edit: NVM, no longer necessary, my card just behaves strangely, if custom Nvidia vbioses make your clocks stay low try to dump the vbios with GPU-Z after flashing it, 3d clocks will begin to work correctly after you power off the device normally, then power it back on.

It's an odd solution, but before this my card was capped at 75w despite the BIOS specifying 115w.

Your mod now works great on my Dell Precision M6700!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  4. ShadowOfScales

ShadowOfScales Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    There definitely is a bug on my machine wherein after a driver crash it will throttle the TDP to 75w.

5. wot20

wot20 Newbie

Reputations:
    Can u mod my cards quadro m3000m

6. ThomasTho

ThomasTho Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi, i need some help with hp 8770w and k4100m, i installed card but screen is blank i believe laptop stuck at post, cuz before installing card i did setup ms remote desktop and team viewer just to be safe if any of them wont work, after waiting few minutes still i cant connect remotely, and if i press power button laptop goes off instantly, that indicates that it didnt made to windows as it would take some time to shut down i did tried vga output also no luck, laptop doesnt make any beeps on boot, i can see power light and hdd light constantly on, maybe im doing something wrong, any advice would be great, please guys if anyone can give some help, thank you.

7. Loud88gt

Loud88gt Newbie

Reputations:
    I'm having the same problem. Were you able to get it working?

8. valuxin

valuxin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    @ThomasTho @Loud88gt
    Seems like, you're using HP variant of video card. They always come without vBIOS flashed, so that's why you can't even boot beyond the POST. So, you need to find non-HP laptop with MXM and flash it there or flash it with eeprom programmer.

9. Loud88gt

Loud88gt Newbie

Reputations:
    I don't have either of those pieces of hardware. Is there anyone here who could help me? I'd be willing to pay for shipping and buy a few beers or something...

10. valuxin

valuxin Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Just ask anyone at Computer Repair Service to flash the vBIOS on this card - it shouldn't cost much. You can grab vBIOS for your card from my repo. I guess, the best one would be from Dell.