nVIDIA GeForce Driver v457.09

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Spartan@HIDevolution

Spartan@HIDevolution Company Representative

Reputations:
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/166373/en-us

Game Ready for Watch Dogs: Legion
    This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Watch Dogs: Legion. In addition, this driver provides optimal day-1 support for DiRT 5, Ghostrunner, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered, and Xuan-Yuan Sword VII.

Gaming Technology
    Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3070 GPU

JRE84, Papusan and unlogic like this.
  2. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
  3. klGE66

klGE66 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    This is weird but I feel like i'm getting higher and more stable clocks/voltage after this update..I played for a few hours with a couple different games and it looks like the clocks have found more of a balance by sitting right on the edge of the power limit instead of constantly boosting up over it and throttling back down nonstop..I'd usually have to apply a flat line undervolt.Power has always been the limiting factor with my 2080 super max q but now the clock sppeds adjusting much more aggresively depending on temps,while before I never noticed any difference with core speed and temps..

Whatever's causing it I'll take it haha Iits never been hard to keep low temps with this card..I'd much rather deal with this then how it was before where I had to apply heavy undervolt/clock to keep it constantly bouncing off the power limit..

0lok, hfm, unlogic and 1 other person like this.