nVIDIA GeForce Driver v451.67

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Spartan@HIDevolution, Jul 9, 2020.

1. kothletino

kothletino Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I installed the system on an empty (clean) hard disk, same like all of the software.
    From what I see after a few hours I can say that the problem is the latest update of the steam client.
    Sorry for confusion.

If I don't join the "participation beta test" steam will not show me a list of friends and the library window will stop displaying content after a few seconds.
    if you play ranked matches in cs: go then MSI afterburner will not work without adding a startup command. However, if we add this startup command, then the trust factor drops.

GJ VALVE...:)

btw...

Mr.Fox i have sent you a friends request @steam. [:

2. jc_denton

jc_denton BGA? What a shame.

Reputations:
    I dont know about Death Stranding, MGS:V kinda left me with a phantom pain.

joluke and yrekabakery like this.
  3. Flying Endeavor

Flying Endeavor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hey guys, anybody else experiencing issues with their Shadowplay? My Game recordings are playing at the twice the normal speed and the sounds are completely distorted. Ever since I installed this update, my NVIDIA GeForce has gone haywire.

4. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I use the windows game bar feature to do this not shadowplay, I can go back and re-enable the nvidia overlay and try it though. Usually the first thing I do when I install a new nvidia driver (i always do the clean install option) is disable the overlay in GFE.

EDIT: It worked fine, captured a few minutes of Elite Dangerous. Played back at normal speed nice and smooth.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    Flying Endeavor likes this.
  5. Flying Endeavor

Reputations:
    I will definitely try to use the Windows Game Bar.. although I have already gotten accustomed with Shadowplay.... I did try uninstalling and then reinstalling both Geforce Experience and the Graphics Driver, but to no avail.

6. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    It's pretty simple, windows+alt+R starts and stops capture. I'm pretty sure it's always running unless you removed it.

Weird that shadowplay is broken, I've never had an issue with it. I just turn it off because I got tired of multiple things popping up overlay notices. At one point all I think 4 of them fired, lol. Steam, Uplay, Windows and nVidia.

7. Flying Endeavor

Reputations:
    understood, thank you. Although some people did inform me that the Windows Recorder has a certain limit, some saying it is only 15 minutes, others saying it could record up to 30 mins. I guess I would just have to expreriment on it.

I will try to do a Windows Update and complete clean installation of both the driver and Geforce Experience... as per advice of Nvidia Live chat reps... hopefully it works..

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  8. macmyc

macmyc Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Yes, i didn't try with these drivers but 451.48 i had distorted sound, normal playback though. Something is up ever since last GFE update, just nvidia things i guess..

9. Flying Endeavor

Reputations:
    They should really get themselves sorted out over there with their drivers... It ends up breaking a lot of stuff then fixing them.

Spartan@HIDevolution likes this.
  10. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKs Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    New Windows 10 2004 GPU scheduling option causes stream lag Windowsreport.com | Today

• Enabling hardware accelerated GPU scheduling on Windows 10 2004 may trigger GPU overload related issues, even when the system is idle.
    • The feature has caused heavy stream lag for some users.
    • For PC graphics troubleshooting guide, visit the GPU page right away!
    • Don't hesitate to check out the Windows 10 hub for news, OS updates, UI guides, and more.

Fantastic with new tech @Mr. Fox

Vasudev, jc_denton and Mr. Fox like this.