Niff's MXM CARD SALE! MXM 3.0 A fx 1800m gddr5, ATI 5850,*MXM 2.1 4850*, Acer/HP 9600m GT & ATI 3650, Asus 9800m GS & 260m +more!!

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by niffcreature, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voodle

voodle Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Are either of these two cards still available?

# Clevo 8700m GT
    # HP nvs 320m

I'm interested in purchasing both ideally as I've got an 8700m GT that's died from an M15X r1 and would like to get it working again.

I can pay by paypal - I'm in the UK so I assume you'd need to add another $15 for postage costs?

2. niffcreature

niffcreature ex computer dyke

Reputations:
    You know neither of those cards are in working condition, correct?
    Actually, I do now have some 100% good working NVS 320m for the m15x, and some FX 1600m.
    You don't have enough posts to PM though. You'll have to email me at niffcreature AT gmail if you are interested.

@mirrornight7:
    Honestly I'm not sure if you are angry because you can't use your new card.
    I've shipped the backplate to you now. But its going to take a long time to get there.
    Really, if you just want to use your card, replace the screws on the heatsink. You can use LCD or keyboard screws with washers.

3. voodle

voodle Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Well, probably just the 8700m gt, I've got the exact same card with eeprom but it's not booting so I'd like to try out the same eeprom on this card, anyways I'll email you, thanks for responding :)

4. PlatinumC

PlatinumC Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    hey, do you by any chance still have the hd 3650 card, and if yes, how much would be shipping to Estonia, Europe? I have one sold a bit closer as well for a bigger price, but low postage, so I'm trying to find the cheapest one lol =).

5. Spot2061

Spot2061 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello Niff, I have and asus g50vt-x5 and my 9800m GS is almost dead. Do you have one, or better for sale? Will the card from the 260m gtx from the g71 work in my machine?

6. XargoX

XargoX Newbie

Reputations:
    @niffcreature

Hi, I've a few questions about the Mobility 5850 1GBGDDR5.
    It's the MS-1V0S1 Ver 1.0, 109-B96031-00C for the MSI GX640 or the 0XYPF K6654 for the Alienware m15x??
    Second, this two cards are compatibles? Both are MXM A/B 3.0 but the vBIOS seems to be diferent, but flasheable I think.
    Third. Do you've an ebay account whit the Mobility 5850?

I've a GX640 with a burned 5850.. and I want to repair it. I'm living in Chile and MSI don't have tech support here, but a local notebook service can repair it, but I've to buy the VGA.

Regards.
    Alvaro.

7. niffcreature

niffcreature ex computer dyke

Reputations:
    I'd recommend you buy a better GPU for your laptop, such as a GTX 670m from rjtech.

No I don't have it any more, its been about a year.
    Some infos. Yes it is compatible, no it is not flashable. Flash as a last resort. I put the card in an HP 8740w and tried to flash it several times, nearly destroying the card. Afterwards I just figured out the issues within the drivers

Can someone please close this thread?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.