NEW "What is bothering you right now?" Thread. Bonus: Now with 20% more bother!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 2.0, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

2. Ichinenjuu

Ichinenjuu Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I think the Corsair gaming keyboard I use with my PC is too "fast". I know that's supposed to be good for gaming, but it also makes it really sensitive to where I mistype sometimes (by typing extra letters I don't need). I never know what key type is the best. I just know I don't want the super clicky-clacky kind.

3. radji

radji Farewell, Solenya...

Reputations:
    A round of layoffs at work. 10 staff either got early retirement or straight laid off. Feels very strange for small government to have to resort to such things.

4. Nick

Nick Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Forgot my vodka at the beach rental. At least there was only 1/4 - 1/3 left of the 1.75 L.

5. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    ...and it's just vodka. If it was pricy vodka, shame on you as it's all essentially the same.

6. Nick

Nick Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Nothing fancy. I've been buying Russian Standard since the beginning of this year, but I'm going back to Svedka or something similarly cheap.

Fishon likes this.
  7. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    UPS... Has to be the ****iest postal service ever to exist...

8. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Best-iest? Guess it's just me. I never had an issue with packages with any of the service providers. Nice little email this morning saying it's coming today, and an email five minutes after they dropped it off.

On a bummer note, after her third test my wife brought it home from the hospital and is COVID positive, and I just got tested today will all the symptoms. Mild for me and moderate for my wife at the present time.

9. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Oh, c'mon, you know what I'm talking about.
    UPS might be good in USA, but over here they are my least favorite postal service to deal with...
    Other postal services are much better. "You are not home? No problem, we can drop off at the nearest post office or a pack station, of which where are tons around."
    I think only UPS doesn't have this yet...
    Checked the package tracker, did two deliveries to me yesterday. No notification or call, nothing! Had to call the customer support myself and check if they had all my data correct, which they did. They did deliver the package today, but this is not the first time when I have to deal with UPS myself to get my package delivered...

How's the boy?
    Know my words won't help much, but all the best to you and hope you and your wife get better :)

Fishon likes this.
  10. Fishon

Fishon I Will Close You

Reputations:
    Starting to cough as well. Just got the word. It's official, I got the 'Rona. Appreciate you kind words and concerns. :vbthumbsup:

yet...

killkenny1 likes this.