NEW "What is bothering you right now?" Thread. Bonus: Now with 20% more bother!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 2.0, Dec 21, 2014.

1. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Lego?!? We are not kids, we are highly trained professionals!

2. Trystan Baltazar

Trystan Baltazar Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sigh, I am extremely bothered by some of the articles I have read online regarding my government, particularly some of the government units. Not only did the Customs of my Government prevented relief goods from entering the country or being distributed to disaster victims because of taxes, some of the other units of my government also had the audacity to SELL said relief goods to these disaster victims. On top of that, a Mayor of one of the local towns also prevented a relief convoy from the RED CROSS to enter and distribute their relief goods and aid into the city she is governning because the Red Cross refused to give the relief goods to her and her local government. According to said mayor, they have a centralized distribution system in place and all relief goods must be handed over to her local government unit so they could "distribute" it themselves, which is very ironic since the local elections were only a few weeks away. Hopefully, she and her party never got another term. To hell with them. What on earth is wrong with these "people"... -_- I just do not understand... Is there still even any ounce of humanity left in them... Cause I could not see it.

hmscott likes this.
  3. Kyle

Kyle JVC SZ2000 Dual-Driver Headphones

Reputations:
    A couple of days after ordering a laptop, a cashback site offered 14% back (instead of the usual 2%) for valentines day, and that stung. I could have saved more than $200. In the end, I had to leave it be.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019 at 2:27 AM
    hmscott and Trystan Baltazar like this.
  4. Ashlander

Ashlander Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Just finished the Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Love the show, but Ellen Page is just a friggen godawful actress, and especially the end (no spoilers) puts that on full display.