NEW "What is bothering you right now?" Thread. Bonus: Now with 20% more bother!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 2.0, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Flying Endeavor

Flying Endeavor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    This is what really bothers me.. the incredibly rampant GREED among the local Telcos in my area..

https://www.manilatimes.net/telecoms-will-never-world-class-kind-telco-owners/359549/

I even had an instance wherein I was disconnected 4 times during a very important Skype Phone Call that lasted for 2 hours.. I was disconnected 4 times in 2 hours. Heck, even the Bureau Of Internal Revenue, a government institution that regulates and Processes Taxes, does not have an internet connection to make use of it's online Tax Applications and submissions... >.>

The President even had to THREATEN the CEO of one of these two GREEDY companies to actually give back a frequency spectrum to the government so a third Telco player could actually have something to use to hopefully improve the state of the internet in my country.

After 7 years of suffering under the company known as PLDT, and of course through their constant throttling of my internet connection and never providing me with the actual service that I am paying for, I finally gave in to their constant "suggestions" to upgrade and pay more for a better connection.. and lo and behold.. the service they offered was not even available in my area.. the bloody bastards! They deliberately throttle my connection and their agents constantly hound me to upgrade and give them more money for a much better plan, when I finally agreed to that, they then tell me that the plan they have been peddaling me to get is not even available... -_-

2. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Notre Dame cathedral fire...
    [​IMG]

6730b likes this.
  3. 6730b

6730b Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Am currently in France (south), shock.

killkenny1 likes this.