NEW "What is bothering you right now?" Thread. Bonus: Now with 20% more bother!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 2.0, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Kittys

Kittys Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Interamesting. I know I applied midway into my credit farming days so i had only a year of history but honestly a high utilization rate from my student CC with cap1 that had 500 limit too that I always maxed...until they bumped it to 5000 suddenly two weeks after I got my amex but I forgot to do my 90 day CLI and then the BIG hurt happened. Losing a 83k annual job near close of secondary contract hurt...and other companies only wanted me for same project but for their end of it and I was through with defense companies so ive been through ringer because boy did I know how to spend every paycheck on preordering figures and games on steam and amazon shopping and jewelry and cloths and it goes on...

So i thought any sucker could get amex...isnt that what they are trying to pander to now?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U

2. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Walking dead Season 7 Episode 1... Nope. I'm out. Talk about over the top narcissitic God complex cartoon villians. They lost me, sorry. It's more about how gruesome and ridiculous can they be than about survival.

3. J.Dre

J.Dre Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    #1: People. People are bothering me. There's too many of them. The people who drive the wrong way around a round-a-bout, especially. I was almost killed by one today. He came head on toward me traveling the wrong way around it. How in the hell does that even happen?

#2: I believe there need be a hidden/deceptive IQ test within the voting ballots. And those who do not pass, their votes are not counted toward the election and are never informed of it as the process will remain the same for all. This will provide them with the illusion that their votes were counted and allow more intelligent individuals the ability to make educated decisions for the greater good.

I've had a hell of a day. :D

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  4. Datamonger

Datamonger Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Probably a busier night than I would have liked. I get home from work and have an old 2008 MacBook that I'm working on as well as my old AMD computer to get ready to sell. My night has been spent going back and forth between the nerd cave and my bedroom and I haven't been able to sit down for more than 10 to 15 minutes. At least I'll be getting $250 from that old computer. It's certainly better than seeing it sit on my floor.

5. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    #1: wtf. We have a few roundabouts here, but because we have so few, people who don't travel them regularly have no clue what to do. It doesn't keep traffic flowing, just clogs it up. And there's always some people that sit there like a dolt for a completely open circle before they go.

#2: Who knows, maybe already happens. That ballot box when it goes it, it secretly separates and shreds some ballot. :p

What's bothering me is that I slept like total crap for no reason with weird dreams when I did and now I feel like I've got a hangover and never drank a drop.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    J.Dre likes this.
  6. Rhodan

Rhodan NBR Expert of Nothing

Reputations:
    That was so bad, i'm not impressed at all by Jeffrey Morgan playing Negan so far. Hopefully now they can gp back to telling the story...

Yes! Roundabouts, one of the great driving mystery in North America. Let's signal going in, not when exiting and also make sure we're barging in cuz there's no way the peeps already in have the right of way...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  7. Kittys

Reputations:
    Why do we have to work for money....why cant cloning be legal and we send our clones and stay home and be happy?

I dont wanna deal with people today.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U

8. Kittys

Reputations:
    Ive officially gone 400 dollars plus over my amex limit.... Yet...they wont raise CL still x.x but keep letting me charge whatever the heck i want to without penalty its funny.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U

9. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Wut?!? I'm confused... How is this even possible, to enter a roundabout the wrong way...
    :eek2:

That's basically how you enter a roundabout in a heavy traffic, otherwise you risk standing on the same spot for a very long time and a lot of angry drivers behind you...

Because it's too dangerous. Just think what will happen when clones figure out they can clone themselves to do other tasks for them.
    Basically watch that The Simpsons episode about the clones...

In that case I wouldn't even talk about buying a 1,5k USD CPU...

On topic - I think I'm losing it... I've spent half of the day at work singing 60's Batman theme...

10. Derek@TecnotecPC

Derek@TecnotecPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Or the Mr. Meeseeks episode of Rick and Morty!