New Razer Blade & Razer Blade Pro

Discussion in 'Razer' started by neoideo, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macpod

Macpod Connoisseur

Reputations:

Bro. considering macbook pros get around 104 and alienwares get mid 80s. Those temps are really good. the old M14x got to 90s. Granted those are 45w chips, but still. mid 80s in a modern CPU is nothing.

Infact if Razer allowed the CPU to reach the same temperature apples allows in their machine, the blade would have a 47w chip.

2. rishabhjain1198

rishabhjain1198 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    THIS IS URGENT! I'm about to pull the trigger on the Pro but I've heard that people said fans are very loud and overheating took place in the previous models. Does that still exist? Since Razer have solved that on the 14 I would assume they did it on the Pro as well. Please reply ASAP cause I've got to order quick!

3. anytimer

anytimer Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    LOL Even the cancellations are queued up.

4. Nivaku

Nivaku Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    @Macpod,

Is that the new AW 14 that does mid 80s?

5. anytimer

anytimer Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Like he said. :) The rate at which heat is dissipated depends on the rate of air flow and the difference in incoming and outgoing temperatures. The hotter the CPU/GPU is allowed to get, the more effectively the heat will be dissipated.

6. aaronjb

aaronjb Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I was a bit curt on the phone last Friday with the person who spoke with me about my cancellation. Now, I'm just feeling bad for those folks. The logistics around the launch weren't in place.

7. Litigator

Litigator Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    It's funny. I look at this Razer Blade 14 as a compromise that still works for me regardless of the screen. I looked at the competitors here and really found the look and bulk off-putting. Gigabyte looks super bland, MSI is too flashy, etc.

8. phoduma

phoduma Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    if you dont want to save money pay $2000+ for razer with crappy screen, other laptop with similar spec sells for a lot less

9. johnnobts

johnnobts Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Can the moderator please step in and make a separate thread for orders yet? And maybe do something about trolls? Please? Or grant me super mod powers over the Razer forums?

10. fire2368

fire2368 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:

I'm in Australia, but yeah i got it from a reseller in Canada called NCIX. I'm getting them to check their stock, because I've already paid and I need it by first batch. I'll update everybody once I get more details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.