New Razer Blade & Razer Blade Pro

Discussion in 'Razer' started by neoideo, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mario64

mario64 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    BatteryBar works for you? All I get is 00:00 for remaining time on my Blade 14. The dev has yet to figure out why

2. Ellyidol

Ellyidol Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I see. Kernel errors pertain to what mostly? When I reviewed the Event Viewer, it seems Kernel keeps popping up before the BSODs.

3. siemprell43

siemprell43 Newbie

Reputations:
    Just purchased a 14'' 256GB
    Super excited!!

4. Karamazovmm

Karamazovmm Overthinking? Always!

Reputations:
    its best to google the number of the error, that gives you clues to what is happening

5. capraphract

capraphract Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    With my new 256gb 14 showing up tomorrow, I figured it's time to make an account and start posting!

I've dug through the forums some to see if anyone's successfully put the Windows 8.1 preview on - looks like there are some potential issues, though I didn't find anything recent.

Has anyone successfully installed and kept 8.1 on a 14"? If not perfect, at least in a usable state? I figure the time to get the preview on is before I start installing games.

6. robbie36

robbie36 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I have windows 8.1 RTM running on my Blade 14". It was pretty much the first thing I installed only because I had the Windows 8.1 preview running on my Sony Z and like it before. I havent run into any problems or hiccups but I am not a wildly technical guy so I wouldnt say there arent any. FTW I used the Windows 8 key on the back of my Blade 14" to successfully activate it.

Also I would reiterate what several posters have said about installing a second msata SSD HDD. It is impossibly simple although you do a need a proper Torx screwdriver and if you are running iit as a secondary disk you will be installed and up and running in 15 minutes.

7. ranix78

ranix78 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi,

I have a small question, I have a razer blade 14. I was thinking about buying a mouse mat like the razer kabuto
    If I do so, do you think I can put the kabuto mat between the screen and the keyboard hen the laptop is closed?

Putting it inside when the laptop is close without altering the pc from complety close.

What do you think of the orochi mouse? good with the razer blade?

Thanks

8. siemprell43

siemprell43 Newbie

Reputations:
    How long does Razer usually take to ship?? On the website it says it ships the same day if you order before 11 a.m.... Well i ordered mine last Saturday....

9. caeg

caeg Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Does Razer Media Player crash for anyone else why trying to add songs to it? :x

10. oghier

oghier Newbie

Reputations:
    I have a Kabuto mouse mat, and I store it on the keyboard when I am traveling with my Razer Blade Pro. The laptop still closes fine.

There are plenty of reviews on the Orochi. Personally, I found it to be too small. I have big hands, though, and I am much happier with my Naga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.