New Portal Game: Bridge Constructor Portal

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by HTWingNut, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Atma and hmscott like this.
  2. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Wait, this is not HL2 Episode 3 I waited for...

3. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    Or is it?

4. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    No, it's not.
    Artifact is.

Ughhh...

5. Arondel

Arondel Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Maybe not everything is lost! There's still hope they'll include lootboxes!

Starlight5 likes this.
  6. Support.2@XOTIC PC

Support.2@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    I'm not even sure what to think about this.

7. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Why is the PC gaming industry being treated so poorly whatever happened to Half Life 3 I don't understand it your game makes millions and millions of dollars yet you don't want to release another one are they scared of money do they not need the money or they just simply that rich I have no idea in my mind as to why they wouldn't create Half-Life 3 it was a success and it generated Millions multi-millions why not go with it go with the flow and create Half-Life 3 I just don't understand it can someone else fill me in as to why they didn't create that game

To the moderators I'm typing with Google Talk on my cell phone it doesn't put in periods commas colons semicolons Etc so I'm sorry if my grammar looks terrible it's just so much easier typing with your voice and hopefully you don't mind for now and in the future thank you for your cooperation just joking thank you for your help

8. HTWingNut

HTWingNut Potato

Reputations:
    I never understood why they didn't at least finish Episode 3, and they could have drawn it to a conclusion then. They could have used the same engine as Episode 2, but they were always updating the Source engine and wanted to keep updating it to showcase new technologies. Just finish the damn story with the tools you have, Valve. It would have sold like hotcakes. They could still do that and I think fans would be happy.

9. Support.2@XOTIC PC

Support.2@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    I think at this point if HL3 was released and anything but perfect, it would still cause the entire internet to implode in a singularity of rage. It's been held up as this golden god of games when it didn't even really exist except as an incomplete storyboard, and honestly I don't see how something close enough to the original games to satisfy nostalgia would keep me interested for long in terms of actual gameplay. I went back and played through the existing games and almost didn't bother to finish.

10. openglcg

openglcg Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    It looks alot like polybridge. Personally I would just check out polybridge if you want a physics based bridge builder. I fell in love with the game after I watched a twitch streamer fail over and over with his bridge designs. Definitely the funniest thing I've seen all year. If you can still find the videos of amazhs playing poly bridge just watch them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.