New MSi GS70 6QE ! IPS Screen WOOW NICE !

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Simona Simmy, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryzeki

ryzeki Super Moderator Super Moderator

Reputations:
    I think only recently they are doing so, as most of the newer laptops do sport IPS screens but they did sure take their time.

2. Prostar Computer

Prostar Computer Company Representative

Reputations:
    "Nothing is new under the sun." :vbsmile:

3. Kevin@GenTechPC

Kevin@GenTechPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    It's the same as cars too. :)

4. Pepe2020

Pepe2020 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey.. it was really really bad. I've send it back to the seller. The display has only 150 till 170 nits.. all other laptops on market has minimum 250 nits. With 150 nits you can make nothing. And the colours of the panel are so bad! I have buyed the new Alienware 17 r3 with an skylake 6820hk ... an 980m an uhd panel for 2500 euros. I know the price is heavy. But i can promise to you that the new alienware 17 r3 modell are the best gaming laptop on market. It has the best battery lifetime work with wifi and write some texts in office or Make something on the Internet i have a lifetime of 4 till 5 hours at 25% brightness. So you would laugh 25%. But 25% on the uhd panel on the alienware are 200 nits 25% is more than 100 % on the 6qe. Ive never seen a laptop with a brighter display panel. 100 % also 400 nits are so bright you dont can look on it. When I'm on the power supply im all ways at 50% or 75% of brightness. And one more thing! The alienware has the best uhd panel at the market!!! 88% of adobe rgb. Look at notebookcheck! The new schenker has the same when you look to the best panel list.. the schenker is the second! First is an full hd hp zbook. But 88% with an igzo uhd panel non glare with 400 nits. You will never seen a better screen. Its also the right laptop for business work or photographs they worked with photoshop and other. 100% srgb amd 88 % adobe rgb is Georgios. The build quality is so much better then the Msi laptop.. and all ways better than asus rog series! The lighting effects are nice too. The keyboard are also great. The speakers are nearly loud as the speaker on the msi gt72 but lower bass but thats a fact i can live with. The alienware 17 r3 is heavy 3.7 kg but its slim and ultra durable. Its not so slim like the msi gs70 but much much thinner than a asus rog 751 or a msi gt72. So on top dell has a super warranty. Is anything not happened and you have a technical problem.. dead pixel or anything is defect .. at the nex day dell make a time with you and repair it. You read right.. at the next day !! No need to send in like other brands and wait weeks for weeks till get it back. So when you would buy a new gamer laptop.. with the best panel ( AUO IGZO UHD Panel with 400 nits non glare and 88% adobe rgb ) buy an alienware 17 r3 with skylake 6700hq or 6820 hk !! You can't believe how good the laptop is when you unbox the package :)

5. Simona Simmy

Simona Simmy Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    You could buy external 2k/4k monitor.. it would cost you much less and keep 6QE..

6. Pepe2020

Pepe2020 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Yes .. of cause i could buy an external monitor.. but is that what people want who buyed an laptop? When i want an external monitor i would buy an tower computer and not a laptop. The fact why people buy a laptop is the mobility. There are no compromise with a bad laptop panel in a laptop priced higher than 1500 bugs. When you can buy a better laptop like the alienware for the same price as the msi .. you're better go with an alienware. For 2000 bugs at msi you only get an 6700hq a bad panel and a ugly battery lifetime. For 2000 bugs at alienware you get a 6820hk a 400 nits panel with uhd ( i promise to you.. notebookcheck have test the new auo panel as the best uhd screen ever build in in a laptop with 88 % of adobe rgb thats also for professional usage like work with photoshop or other things. I'm done with msi because their bad service and the ugly build quality. I have testet the msi gs70 6qe and the msi gt72 6qe both with an 6700hq before that two models i have tested the asus g751. And nothing of them comes over the new alienware 17 R3. Check it yourself! You would never want another notebook. And when anybody say oh the msi gt72 6qe are better than the alienware because it has an mxm graficscard and you van build in the newest nvidia i say yes the fact is right but the mxm costs are heavy 800 bugs .. so alienware has a external grafics amplifier in that you can build in any grafics card you want for lower price with better grafics results because you can build in desktop cards. Thats the right way !!

7. Simona Simmy

Simona Simmy Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    No these powerful laptop has the second name ''the desktop replacement'' so you can use it as desktop and the laptop on the way :)
    Yeah I know but I would NEVER buy laptop more expensive than £1000 .. :p

8. Predator-X

Predator-X Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hello guys if you been wondering the same what I been so now dream come true !!!
    Here is MSi GS70 replaced crappy chimei innolux to LG LP173WF4-SPD1 exactly what I want to do !!
    IT WORKS YES !!!
    Going to order LP173WF4-SPD1 from ebay or aliexpress ..

Kevin@GenTechPC likes this.
  9. Meaker@Sager

Meaker@Sager Company Representative

Reputations:
    Nice work and thanks for sharing :)

10. Kevin@GenTechPC

Kevin@GenTechPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Great, you are going to enjoy an entirely different and much improved visual experience once it's done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.