New Mouse for gaming and ordinary use.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Papusan, Feb 3, 2016.

?

Vote what you would choose of these mouse variants

1. EVGA TORQ X10

4.0%
  2. Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Logitech G502 Proteus Core

48.0%
  4. Logitech Gaming Mouse G700

16.0%
  5. Logitech MX Master

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mionix Castor

8.0%
  7. ZOWIE FK2 Gaming Mouse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Steelseries Sensei Wireless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Corsair M65

4.0%
  10. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum

20.0%
  11. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hmscott

hmscott Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    For you I'd suggest the "cheap" mice, buy a few as backup, or to hand out to friends in need, like you said no sense wasting $$$ on fancy mice when you are gonna wear them out - and you don't need the fancy features :)

Amazon top #1 selling mouse is only $9.99, and looks nice :)

VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook - Black
    https://www.amazon.com/VicTsing-Wir...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1G4RKK014B9K8GVFXDA7

The Logitech 510 has worked good for me in the past, and is very cheap now, #3 on the top selling mice:
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers...ronics/11036491/ref=zg_bs_nav_e_4_11548956011

A friend of mine does this, keeps a stack of Inland "blister pack" wired or wireless mice - bought on "special sale" at Fry's when they have them, and they work just fine for gaming. I think he pays like $2-$5 per mouse over time depending on the sale. :)
    http://www.frys.com/search?query_search=&cat=-73034&nearbyStoreName=false&pType=pDisplay&fq=101586 Mice&sort=price asc&start=0&cat=-73034&from=0&to=19

Fry's gaming mouse sort:
    http://www.frys.com/search?to=19&ca...=&pType=pDisplay&fq=101586 Mice-101587 Gaming

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Papusan likes this.
  2. Papusan

Papusan BGABOOKS = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
    Update. I bought a new and the mouse is already in the house. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum(black). Not many options to an ok price.
    I also bought a cheap mousepad. The mouse cost me $85 + the unknown brand mousepad $14. You can most likely buy it a lot cheaper in U.S and some others places but haven't the choice.

And I still have valid warranty on the screwed up G700 mouse. Although the mouse is well over 1 year old now. Aka Norwegian warranty:) The reason spare parts and small electronics is more expensive here than some other places. We can at least get something back for the high prices:)

Vasudev and Ashtrix like this.
  3. Papusan

Reputations:
    Suggestions for ok mousepad (gaming + Most allround)? Not too big and not too small. 300x250mm is about the right size. I still use my old Surface 1030 fUnc Mouse Pad. But it't very very old - ancient now:vbbiggrin: Perhaps there has been a change since then.

Already bought the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum(maybe a mouse pad who fit this mouse). It looks like I always return to Logitech mouse. Razer never again.

Bro @Ashtrix proposal was Puretrak Talent. But I do not think this is to get here at home.

Here are a few review pages Pcgamer.com - Rocket Jump Ninja - Toms's Guide.com (But what others like does not mean that this suits me - as always). Thanks

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  4. Ashtrix

Ashtrix ψυχή υπεροχή

Reputations:
    Steelseries QcK & QcK+ has been with me since 7 years, It's the best one for OL gaming or casual gaming or normal usage, Mouse also feels slick and fast and precise.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Papusan likes this.
  5. cj_miranda23

cj_miranda23 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Papusan likes this.
  6. Mo&Ma

Mo&Ma Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    You wiil be more than happy with her :)

Papusan likes this.
  7. Tanner@XoticPC

Tanner@XoticPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    I've got a Corsair mousepad (came free with something else I bought). Works fine, but TBH that Logitech will work on anything, including a bare desk so get whatever looks the coolest.

Papusan likes this.
  8. Papusan

Reputations:
    I bought Zowie P-SR ($29). Cheapest deal You can get in Norway. Pure black design. Hate flashy colors. And Some Pads has even flashy color lightning:bigconfused: Not for a older man like me:vbbiggrin: And I don't think I would even buy it when I was younger either. Thanks for all suggestions.

9. Tanner@XoticPC

Tanner@XoticPC Company Representative

Reputations:

Didn't realize BenQ made anything but monitors (have one of their monitors, love it). That looks pretty nice.

Papusan likes this.
  10. Carrot Top

Carrot Top Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Zowie is by far the most popular mouse among pro FPS players.