New Gigabyte P25W (GTX 770M)

Discussion in 'Gigabyte and Aorus' started by Benmaui, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKAS V

IKAS V Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Now I don't know about this laptop in particular but aren't they usually numbered.
    Like I said I don't know about the P25W but every laptop I have ever owned the heat sinks for both GPU and CPU were numbered 1 through 4.If so just take them out in that order and reverse the process when reinstalling.

2. Jester2138

Jester2138 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Right I'm good with taking off the heatsink itself, but the copper heat pipe reaches under the plastic frame of the laptop and I can't fully remove the whole assembly without knowing how to disassemble more of the laptop. Does that make sense?

I suppose I could just experiment and figure it out - but I'd have to be really careful.

3. 1976Lucky

1976Lucky Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    well it just a bit over a year old & the left button for the track pad is not working is there an easy way to get to it ?
    I was a could found a service manual
    as i hate to use the click on the touch pad i guess I'll have to use a mouse from now on :(

4. Cheesenium

Cheesenium Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Has anyone managed to removed the back casing of the laptop to access the heat sinks? Especially the one on the left that is not accessible by the hatch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.