New Dell Studio 17 announced (Studio 1745/47)

Discussion in 'Dell' started by c-mattic, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AX-Turbo

AX-Turbo Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    you can´t do anything against this... a known problem since the first days of Studio 1747. Dell support of course was informed about this "cutted sound" problem again and again, but until today nothing was happened... sorry for my rookie english.

2. manville140

manville140 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks for the compliment! :)

3. jas_mon

jas_mon Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello lepp,

Regarding the screw that you found. can you let me know the exact location where you find it?? I'm asking because I think I have the same in mine as when turning the laptop something is moving inside. I need your help as to know where I have to open to check it out. Thanks.

4. jas_mon

jas_mon Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello,

Regarding the screw that you found. can you let me know the exact location where you find it?? I'm asking because I think I have the same in mine as when turning the laptop something is moving inside. I need your help as to know where I have to open to check it out. Thanks.

5. jas_mon

jas_mon Newbie

Reputations:

Hello,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.