New 33% off Coupon for Envy 15t, Envy 17t

Discussion in 'HP' started by Andrew Baxter, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeneff

jakeneff Newbie

Reputations:
    Yay, the 33% coupon is back again. I had to order back during 4th of July week, and had to use a flat amount coupon. My order is currently shipped, but not delivered. I tried to use the online chat to get them to apply the new coupon instead and got shot down. After I told them I would reorder it and return the original one, they did suggest I call the HP Resolution Team (888-444-8834), which I did, and they were more than happy to credit me the difference ($320!).

2. coreshooter

coreshooter Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I can confirm the coupon still works. Just used it on a 17. Now the waiting game.

3. PCallofDuty

PCallofDuty Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I can confirm that the code does not work for the **15**. That code applies to 5 different models. Apparently 1500 coupon codes can only be used per model (meaning that the 15t has already been maxed out at 1500 codes). As of July 19, the NBP9668 code does not work for the 15t. Those saying that the they are getting credits have already ordered theirs before the code even came out, therefore a credit would be understandable upon calling.

4. timjuliani

timjuliani Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    It hasn't worked on the 15 for several days, and I wasn't successful getting credited either a few days ago--they said it must be an active coupon.