New 2012 Ford Focus Photos!

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by usapatriot, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaelang

Kaelang Requires more Witcher.

Reputations:
    Meh.

I'm not the biggest fan in the world of hatchbacks.

2. usapatriot

usapatriot Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Thew new Focus is a step up from its predecessors, it's bigger and has more room. Quality is tons better with many features found on higher end cars. Obviously it costs more, but you get more.

Well what do you expect? It does 0-60 in sub-9 seconds, that's already better than a lot of cars out there. Do you have to rag on any car that has a sub-200HP 4-cylinder engine? Seriously, most cars out there on the road today are probably "too slow" for you Mr. I need 400HP and 400ft/lbs.

3. usapatriot

Reputations:
    The thing is not extremely slow, 0-60 in around 8s is faster than most other NA 4-bangers out there. Plus 38MPG and room for the wife and kids.

2012 Focus 0-60

4. KPot2004

KPot2004 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    My brother just picked one up today, a black hatchback. Almost makes me wish I would have waited instead of getting the Civic, but I needed a car at the time and couldn't wait. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a Focus if someones looking to get a new car. Nice looking, nice interior, plenty of room in the back seat, and great gas mileage.

[​IMG]

5. Micaiah

Micaiah Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    They're pretty nice, Ford has gotten quite impressive in the last five years. The Focus ST is going to be a hot seller and contend nicely against the GTi once it hits U.S. shores.

6. Megacharge

Megacharge Custom User Title

Reputations:
    Not bad, my girlfriend has a 2011 Ford Fusion SEL. Leather seats, Sync, power everything, it's pretty sweet.

7. usapatriot

Reputations:
    Has that got the Sport Package on it as well (judging by the wheels) and rear discbrakes? Very nice. A couple days ago I saw someone in my neighborhood with a sterling silver 2012 Focus Titanium w/ Handling Package sedan and it looked very nice.

I think I've already seen more new Focus's on the street in two months than Fiesta's since they were launched last year. Gonna be a HUGE seller for Ford and way to go, it's an awesome car.

Here is a new sedan and hatch from the forum I frequent:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. KPot2004

KPot2004 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Yup, it has the sport package, other then that its a base SE. They were literally selling them right off the trucks. They had 4 delivered at 11:45 and me and my brother showed up at 12:00. When we showed up 3 of the 4 had already been sold!

9. usapatriot

Reputations:
    Hot damn, that's what I've been seeing. They are flying off dealer lots. Ford must've done something right. I wish I could trade in my 09' for a 12', it's a huge upgrade in terms of quality, styling, and performance.

I specifically love the new "S" or Sport Mode, seriously, what cars that start under $20k offer that!?! I know it's not a straight line car by any means but it handles extremely well, steering feel is awesome, and sport mode lets the car stay close to the power band when you're feeling a little adventurous.

10. Kaelang

Kaelang Requires more Witcher.

Reputations:
    My 1993 Camry had that. It's called an ECT. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.