1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

need opinions

Discussion in 'What Notebook Should I Buy?' started by *Daystar*, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Daystar*

*Daystar* Seahawk Fan!

Reputations:
    okay i've been trying to decide which brand to buy. out of everyone's experience who answers this forum..lol which brand would your recommend. out of lenovo, dell, hp/compaq, acer..ext..what do you think?

2. Kdawgca

Kdawgca rotaredoM repudrepuS RBN Super Moderator

Reputations:
    It depends on your budget and needs.

Fill out the FAQ so that we can help you better.

3. masterchef341

masterchef341 The guy from The Notebook

Reputations:
    it certainly depends on what you want.

but if you were to offer me a laptop with equal internals from any one of those brands (of my choosing), i would pick lenovo.

4. baddogboxer

baddogboxer Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Kdawgca said it, fill out FAQ, all those brands have their fans and they all build for performance vs price (price points), none of them build bad systems intentionaly but they might build one that is best for you!