NBR Windows 10 Clean Installation Guide

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Ultra Male, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Never tried that disk part method you can try and yes off course you can delete that D partition after the install and expand your current partition to reclaim the space.

Sent from my iToy X

Djadit, Vasudev and Dr. AMK like this.
  2. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $$ on FILTH

Reputations:
    You sure?:D This so called OS Services MESS go from worse to even more worse. Amazing!! I'm sick of it!!

What happened to the new spring update, Windows 10 version 1803?-Computerworld.com

Zac Bowden, reporting on Windows Central, attributes the delay to a “blocking bug” — which, in normal English, just means “a bug so bad that Microsoft figured they better stop the rollout”:

According to my sources, over the weekend Microsoft found a blocking bug that, while apparently rather rare, is impactful enough to hold the release until the issue is fixed. … Thanks to feedback from Insiders in the Fast, Slow, and Release Preview rings, this bug was caught before rollout began.​

Which is rather remarkable, because “Windows Insider” beta testers have had 17133.1 for two weeks — Fast ring got it on March 27, Slow ring on March 30, and Preview ring on April 10. Hard to understand how it could take two weeks to discover a bad bug.

Microsoft holds on releasing Windows 10 Version 1803 to the public-Windows Central.com
    Microsoft has found a blocking bug that has temporarily postponed the planned release of Windows 10 Version 1803 to the public. Here's what we know...

According to my sources, over the weekend Microsoft found a blocking bug that, while apparently rather rare, is impactful enough to hold the release until the issue is fixed. Microsoft has internal criteria that a build needs to pass before it goes out to the public, and that criteria is extra thorough when it comes to the production 'ring,' as you might expect. Thanks to feedback from the UNPAID Insiders GP'S in the Fast, Slow, and Release Preview rings, this bug was caught before rollout began.

What a Trash!!!

Vasudev, Maleko48, Ultra Male and 2 others like this.
  3. Djadit

Djadit Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Heloo papusan
    did you install windows 10 rs4??

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Vasudev likes this.
  4. Papusan

Reputations:
    Why should I be one of Micro$h4ft's unpaid GP's ?o_O

Djadit, Vasudev and Ultra Male like this.
  5. Papusan

Reputations:
    Windows 10 1803 Release Remains Uncertain as Microsoft Considers Rolling Out a New RTM Build

Windows 10 1803 might get a new RTM build
    New evidence now points to Windows 10 Build 17134. Windows build tracker, BuildFeed, has confirmed that Windows 10 17134 exists. However, it can’t be confirmed whether this is the RTM build.

If the company is indeed going to release a fresh new Windows 10 1803 build, it might bug some Windows 10 fans who have already downloaded build 17133 believing it was the one that would be released to the public. However, it is likely that those early adopters (not Insiders) GUINEA PIGS will be upgraded to the new build without having to clean install Windows 10 1803.

Djadit, Maleko48, Vasudev and 2 others like this.
  6. Maleko48

Maleko48 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'd be pissed if that was the case and I was an average user!

As a power user, it's nothing short of an annoying PITA. It takes me weeks to tweak a clean install just right to my liking. It's really a shame a clean install needs so much work to be usable for us non-idiots who don't want M$ up in our **** constantly spying and making unauthorized changes to our O/S automatically without giving us a choice to consent to them.

Ultra Male, Vasudev and Papusan like this.
  7. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I don't think Clean install will be needed anyways for upgrading to same builds.

8. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    you need to type offline disk/volume/partition first the reclaim the space. Otherwise best option is to use trial version of Minitool partition wizard or easeUS LiveCD to todo the partitioning.

Yes I installed it. So far so good.

9. Djadit

Djadit Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Papusan i send you pm. Please check i need help

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk

Vasudev and Papusan like this.
  10. Highland7

Highland7 Newbie

Reputations:
    So can I just use the tip from the earlier page ... have we confirmed this to work....

Instead or partitioning and changing MBR (I know this is master boot something but don't know what it does)....

Can I just set the second regular HD offline so it only recognizes the SSD and install Windows that way properly?

Basically
    diskpart
    >select disk HD (HD = disk you want offline)
    >clean
    >select disk SSD (SSD=disk to install on)
    >clean
    >select disk HD (HD = disk you want offline)
    >offline disk

Then proceed to install Windows. Sorry for all of this. I'm paranoid and not amazing with laptops. Has anyone confirmed this install Windows properly ... putting the disk Offline?

Vasudev likes this.