NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Teraforce, May 30, 2012.

?

Who will be the 2012 NBA Champions?

1. Boson Celtics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Miami Heat

36.4%
  3. San Antonio Spurs

36.4%
  4. Oklahoma City Thunder

27.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teraforce

Teraforce Flying through life

Reputations:
    I was rather surprised that an NBA playoffs thread hasn't been created yet, especially considering that there's an NHL Stanly Cup thread. Anyways, who do you think will be the NBA champions this year?

I feel the Spurs will win it this year. I've been told by my basketball friend that they're really good this year. Personally, I'll be happy as long as Miami loses ;) I'd love to see them get humiliated and have their players cry like babies again. That was entertaining, especially how they acted like they were the stuff after LeBron James joined them. That, and they beat my Indiana Pacers in the playoffs this year :mad:

2. Tsunade_Hime

Tsunade_Hime such bacon. wow

Reputations:
    I was putting Thunder against Miami...guess not...Thunder played like crap yesterday. Miami vs Spurs, could go either way. Miami vs Thunder, Thunder.

3. Rodster

Rodster Merica

Reputations:
    I say it will be Spurs and Miami in the Finals. I am so hoping for a Miami Championship since I live so close to Miami but I think the Spurs are just playing on another level and without Chris Bosh in the middle it will hurt their chances big time.

So I regret to say The Spurs will probably be the 2012 Champs.

4. EricaL

EricaL Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Miami Heat.

5. makaveli72

makaveli72 Eat.My.Shorts

Reputations:
    I was/am rooting for OKC; even though they threw out LAL (my fave), but it doesn't seem they have enough to get over the Spurs. At this point, may the best team win.

6. Mr_Mysterious

Mr_Mysterious Like...duuuuuude

Reputations:
    I'm an average Celtics fan. Not too much into NBA and basketball, but I will cheer my team on. That being said, I don't think they'll make it to the finals. And even if they do, they'll get CRUSHED by the Spurs.

Spurs all the way.

I don't want Miami to win........ever. Actually no...I do want Miami to win. Just without LBJ :D

Mr. Mysterious

7. Slaughterhouse

Slaughterhouse Knock 'em out!

Reputations:
    I was so upset at that Lakers series. They played horrible. But their roster, as currently constructed, cannot contend for a title.

Miami will win this year, no question about it. I really wanted to see OKC vs Miami but I doubt that will happen now. Spurs are playing incredible basketball but Miami defense and Bosh back in the line up will prove troublesome for them. I personally hate the Spurs, don't want want them winning anything.

I can't stand the hate that Lebron gets. The guy is a once in a lifetime incredible talent. Appreciate it and marvel at it.

8. LIVEFRMNYC

LIVEFRMNYC Blah Blah Blah!!!

Reputations:
    I'm not a Heat fan, but I think they are going to take it. I'm thinking OKC next year. Celtics are on their last legs IMO. They have to depend too much on Rondo for settings the tone.

9. hockeymass

hockeymass that one guy

Reputations:
    If only he weren't such an insufferable clown.

10. Rodster

Rodster Merica

Reputations:
    No word if Bosh will be ready for the Finals. Even if he is who knows if he will be effective. Keep in mind that the Miami Heat have been playing better without Bosh in the Playoffs.

I agree wrt Lebron. Guys like him popup every 15-20 years. He's a freak that's built like an NFL Outside Linebacker. I would say he's the best player in the world from sheer talent alone. Kobe was the guy in his prime as well as Jordan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.