N950KP6 From Eluktronics.com

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by CountX, Jun 15, 2018.

1. KY_BULLET

KY_BULLET Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Try disabling your Antivirus or windows defender when starting up Firestrike. Sometimes they cause problems. I had problems getting my "valid" key to work because my AV was blocking it.

2. CountX

CountX Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    No luck, sits forever then gives an error after finally running that the score is invalid.

3. KY_BULLET

KY_BULLET Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Have you tried uninstalling the system info and reinstalling it again? I've had to do this before too when I had problems.

You will see it in control panel/Uninstall, Change Programs/3DMark System Information.

EDIT...What you could do is, delete system info under the control panel option, then open Firestrike and it will automatically install the latest version of system info. Hopefully this will work. I can't remember exactly how I did it but this might've been it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  4. CountX

Reputations:
    I may try that but it seems pretty janky and I've already proven the point with a score. I dont particularity care about 'validity'. Nor do I really want to keep an automatically starting service that serves only to collect system info. Like I said I may revisit it. For now I'll just live with not being able to get that particular service to play nice.

KY_BULLET likes this.
  5. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I'm also satisfied, but I would probably try to fix it regardles if I were you, since this obviously indicates that something is going wrong on your system, I would advise to fix it before it might become an actual problem in the future.

This is obviously not normal so there is clearly something going on.

KY_BULLET likes this.
  6. CountX

Reputations:
    As you suggested it may be interference from monitoring software. Which the clevo control panel has built in, you have to uninstall you can just stop it.

7. Danishblunt

Danishblunt Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    As you said, it may be. it's your call tho.

8. CountX

Reputations:
    I made an image from fresh install of w10 ltsb after driver install to my network. And use steam cache server on my network. A fresh start takes only a few minutes. Should it come to it I can restore to that and get a valid score than back to an image with games and settings.

KY_BULLET likes this.
  9. CountX

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    CPU temp was low 50s high 40s, <50% utilization.

Tried out some online games and world of warships, etc. All maxed out settings, WoWs I used 2x MSAA and was getting over 70fps.