Mythlogic warranty

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by Kreuzweir, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Kreuzweir

Kreuzweir Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @mythlogic

I put in a ticket for repairs months ago, Ticket #: 8123823 . This was back in August. The problem has escalated and now my machine won't even turn on. I can't get hold of the company via phone call, email or support ticket. It seems like Mythlogic only responds on this forum and so I'll try here. I paid for the 3 year warranty precisely in case this happened, so I need to send it in for repairs.

Please respond ASAP so I can start getting my $2500 machine repaired. Thanks!

2. mythlogic

mythlogic Company Representative

Reputations:
    We will get you a label emailed to you to get the laptop back to fix the part.

Thanks

Mobius 1 likes this.
  3. Mobius 1

Mobius 1 nͫiͤcͫeͤ

Reputations:
    @Kreuzweir - do a dispute with your bank, Mythlogic is a mess atm and won't honor your warranty unless pushed like this on the forum

4. Kreuzweir

Reputations:
    @mythlogic

Thanks for responding. I've yet to receive the email, either at the email address from which I sent the ticket, or the one associated with the account from which I ordered the laptop.

toughasnails likes this.
  5. Mobius 1

Mobius 1 nͫiͤcͫeͤ

Reputations:
    It's kinda pointless to complaint now. Myth has a really bad track record for customer service here.

Do a bank dispute, it's faster that way.

6. Kreuzweir

Reputations:
    I bought the machine back in 2015 and purchased the 3 year warranty. Mythlogic actually repaired it once before in February before whatever's gone wrong on their end happened. A bank dispute in this case probably wouldn't be justified, but if they're not going to honor the warranty I'd like a refund for that part of my purchase. With that said, I'm hoping Mythlogic comes through since this is the first bad experience I've had with them.

@mythlogic Still no email yet. Please send me that shipping label.

7. bennni

bennni Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    There are three threads merely on the first page of the Clevo re-seller forum about issues in gaining assistance from Mythologic, which appear to still be unresolved (Except through credit card disputes). There are also more threads further back about similar issues. It would be nice for this issue to have a more positive outcome... Good luck.

Phoenix likes this.
  8. Kreuzweir

Reputations:
    @mythlogic No email yet. Please send it. Thanks!

9. Kreuzweir

Reputations:
    @mythlogic

Please send me the email, or a response as to why I have not yet received it and when i can expect to receive it. Thanks!

10. Mobius 1

Mobius 1 nͫiͤcͫeͤ

Reputations:
    Credit card dispute, don't waste your time with @mythlogic and their mythical 'support team'.