Mythlogic - Order Missing - No Communication

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by Landspeeder_95, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landspeeder_95

Landspeeder_95 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Good day @mythlogic. @mythlogic

In regards to Order Code 5913A54E placed on My 10th my Daughter's Nanny/Tutor ordered the Dia 1617 $1579.93 with an expected delivery of 2-3 weeks. Very quickly after that the payment was marked as complete.

1.5 months after placing the order she called customer support and was told that the model is a very popular model. No other explanation was given for the delay. No other time-line was provided for delivery. She reports that the rep was brusque.

Now, exactly 3 months after the unit was ordered no communication has been offered as to where the order stands.

This is insane. Through work I have ordered Clevo based units from XoticPc and HIDEvolution - both of which have excellent communications and turn-around times.

3 months with no communication and delivery after collecting payment is fully unacceptable.

Why has the laptop not yet been delivered.

Thank you

*** Sept 5th 2017 ‘Resolution’ ***

BBB description:
    In regards to Order Code 5913A54E placed on May 10th my Daughter's Nanny ordered the Dia 1617 laptop for $1579.93 with an expected delivery of 2-3 weeks. Very quickly after that the payment was marked as complete.

1.5 months after placing the order she called customer support and was told that the model is a very popular model. No other explanation was given for the delay. No other time-line was provided for delivery. The same model was being delivered by comparable vendors within a 2 week window.

3 months after placing the order we contacted the company on a notebook enthusiast forum. Within an hour their company rep said: “Hi let me take a look and we will email you directly with an update”. Over the next 17 days, despite repeated requests for an update, no communication was responded to.

1 week ago we requested that the Credit Card Company issue a charge-back. This has progressed gracefully. No customer should have their money withdrawn for an item that is then never delivered.

Here is the requested resolution:

No settlement is required at this point in time, however other consumers need to be aware of the issues with attempting to order from Mythlogic.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
    Gursimran82956 likes this.
  2. mythlogic

mythlogic Company Representative

Reputations:
    Hi let me take a look and we will email you directly with an update.

Prema likes this.
  3. Landspeeder_95

Reputations:
  4. Landspeeder_95

Reputations:
    @mythlogic Any good word on what's shaking with the 3 month delivery delay on the Clevo P650Hx?
    Thank you

5. Landspeeder_95

Reputations:
    @mythlogic it has been a full week with no updates. Has anything been discovered on why the order has not been delivered after now nearly 3.5 months?

6. Falkentyne

Falkentyne Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
  7. Landspeeder_95

Reputations:
    I have an email from Aug 12th from Mythlogic that says: You can view status or add comments to this ticket here:
    The link just says: OPEN

Insanity. Poor communication. Perhaps Fraudulent.

8. Falkentyne

Falkentyne Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I would issue a chargeback with your credit card company or with your payment method. Can you do that?

Landspeeder_95 likes this.
  9. sthadeus

sthadeus Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @Landspeeder_95
    Any progress on your order? What did you decide to do?

10. Landspeeder_95

Reputations:
    No further communication has come from the vendor. We shared the contact history with the credit card company, including this forum, and they recommended a charge back and then suggested a letter to the BBB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.