MyDigitalDiscount Contest - Win a MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and mSATA to USB 3.0 Enclosure Combo Kit

Discussion in 'Hardware Components and Aftermarket Upgrades' started by Cleonard, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. intel 4004

intel 4004 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I would use it to boost my computer startup speed...

2. R3d

R3d Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I'd use it in my P151EM for extra storage.

3. mike5026

mike5026 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I would use it in my HP DV7T to speed it up and finally be able to upgrade it to SSD and it would be a great thing to have especially I use my laptop everywhere. Also, I would use the USB 3.0 enclosure kit to put my old hard drive in it for extra storage and it would definitely speed it up!

4. UNCNDL1

UNCNDL1 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I would you use the MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and mSATA to USB 3.0 Combo Kit to keep Toughbook hard drive images on. Then I could try out new operating systems and restore back when/if I have problems.

5. buffpatel

buffpatel Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Luckily I just got a laptop with USB 3.0 ports. So I'd use the drive as the ultimate portable Hard Drive to save my files on for when I travel.

6. Quagmire LXIX

Quagmire LXIX Have Laptop, Will Travel!

Reputations:
    I would use it to take my pictures and video creations to family and friends homes to view on their computers. Beats taking my 10lb laptop.

Thanks for the contest.

7. kisetsu17

kisetsu17 Took me long enough

Reputations:
    I'll be using the MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD as my external HDD for my video files--this will no doubt be a great help for my video editing workload. Of course it'll complement my SmartSeries mSSD being used as cache.

8. meats

meats Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    How would you use the MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and mSATA to USB 3.0 Combo Kit?

OMG, I would immediately upgrade the 128GB mSATA drive in my Toshiba Z830, then stick my old drive in the combo kit to keep in my laptop for extra space. Right now, I've only been keeping the bare essentials on my laptop, this would allow me to bring a substantial library everywhere I go!

9. Alias

Alias Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I would use the MyDigitalSSD to upgrade the HDD on my HP Dv6t so that I can experience the faster boot up and application load times!!

10. TBoneSan

TBoneSan Laptop Fiend

Reputations:
    I would like to use the MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and mSATA to USB 3.0 Combo Kit as a large Windows 7 boot drive. I would be temped to use the extra space and create a dual boot with Windows 8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.