MyDigitalDiscount Contest - Win a MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and mSATA to USB 3.0 Enclosure Combo Kit

Discussion in 'Hardware Components and Aftermarket Upgrades' started by Cleonard, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleonard

Cleonard Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Congratulations to long2905, the winner of the/MyDigitalDiscount giveaway contest! long2905's answer to the question was randomly selected from the 210 official entries. Thank you to everyone who entered, and please don’t feel disheartened. We plan to run similar contests in the coming months, so you’ll have more chances to win!

- Cleonard

And now, a word from our friends at MyDigitalDiscount

Congratulations to long2905 you have won a MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and mSATA to USB 3.0 Enclosure Combo Kit!
    We will contact you shortly via PM to arrange the shipment.

We would like to thank NotebookReview and its members for the great support we have received from this community over the past year and look forward to the years to come.

For all of you who didn't win, we're happy to announce new low prices on our BP3 mSATA drives as well as some NotebookReview exclusive coupon codes for even greater savings.

MyDigitalSSD 64GB BP3 Bullet Proof 3 mSATA III (6G) SSD - MDMS-BP3-064

$69.99 + $5 OFF with code: NR64BP3SAVE5 | Final Price: $64.99

MyDigitalSSD 128GB BP3 Bullet Proof 3 mSATA III (6G) SSD - MDMS-BP3-128

Now Only $114.99 + $10 OFF with code: NR128BP3SAVE10 | Final Price: $104.99

MyDigitalSSD 256GB BP3 Bullet Proof 3 mSATA III (6G) SSD - MDMS-BP3-256
    Now only $214.99 + $20 OFF with code: NR256BP3SAVE20 | Final Price: $ $194.99

MyDigitalSSD USB 3.0 External 2.5" SATA / 50mm mSATA SSD Enclosure Combo - MDMS-USB3
    $5 OFF with code: NBRUSBCOMBOSAVE5 | Final Price: $24.99

Thanks again for all of your participation and have a very happy holiday season with your friends and family!
    MyDigitalSSD

Hey Folks,

We’re going to try something new here. MyDigitalDiscount submitted their new MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and their new MyDigitalSSD USB 3.0 External 2.5" SATA / 50mm mSATA SSD Enclosure Combo to our editors for review. In addition, they wanted to do something fun for the NotebookReview community. So they offered us a second MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and mSATA to USB 3.0 Enclosure Combo Kit to give it away to someone in the NBR Forums. And that someone could be you!

So how do you win? Simply answer this question:

How would you use the MyDigitalSSD BP3 256GB mSATA SSD and mSATA to USB 3.0 Combo Kit?

The winner will be chosen at random from comments posted below that answer the question. Comments that don’t answer the question will be deleted. One comment submitted per person. Multiple answers from same person disqualifies all from that person.

And if that isn’t enough MyDigitalDiscount is offering NBR members a collection of discount coupons for their mSATA to USB 3.0 Combo, Smart Series and BP3 mSATA SSDs

MyDigitalDiscount-Logo_main.png

And now, the fine print:

1. NotebookReview.com members are eligible and will be automatically entered to win the MyDigitalDiscount.com Inc. (“MDD”) Product Giveaway after posting a valid response answering the question asked in this thread.
    2. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
    3. Employees of TechTarget, Inc. (“TechTarget”) or MDD, are not eligible to enter the Product Giveaway. No Purchase Required to Win Free Products
    4. The MDD Product Giveaway will remain open until Nov 21, 2012. At the close of the MDD Product Giveaway, the winner will be selected at random and notified via email. Winner will have 72 hours to respond before another winner is selected.
    5. Product value is estimated at $279.99.
    6. The winner of the MDD Product Giveaway will be notified via email.
    7. Prize(s) are not eligible to be exchanged, returned or resold.
    8. TechTarget & MDD are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by human error or technical malfunctions; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; or (3) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the giveaway/sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
    9. TechTarget reserves the right to change rules without notification.

A word from our sponsors:

In the past 2 years the MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof Series of SSD has become synonymous with words like Reliable, Productive, and Cost Efficient. We at MyDigitalSSD feel our SSD offers the absolute best mix of price to performance on the market today. Price is measured by our competitive pricing while performance is measured by reliability and speed.

Our BP3 line has achieved a less than .03% failure rate or less than .3 drives out of 100 drives shipped have bricked. This is unheard of in this industry with many SSD manufacturers reporting as high as a 3% defect rate or 3 out of 100 shipped. This is why we call this specific solution the Bullet Proof Series of SSD. Performance, with our newest firmware, is on par or faster than all of our competition.

We encourage you to give MyDigitalSSD a try we are confident that you will approve and recommend it to your co-workers, friends, and family.

Sincerely,

MyDigitalSSD

2. Mobius 1

Mobius 1 what is quality control?

Reputations:
    I would use the 256GB to replace my slow 5400RPM HDD
    Then the USB 3 can connect to my USB3 port and be a storage device
    EDIT2: I'm in again :)

3. Tree_Burner

Tree_Burner Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I would use it for transferring files from the school media server to home so I can do my projects in the comfort of my own chair. And it would be so much easier due to faster speeds of SSD and USB 3.0

4. gwfreak01

gwfreak01 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    I would use the SSD for my OS and important programs.
    I would use the cable for backup purposes.

5. Apu71

Apu71 Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I would use the ssd in the enclosure to save all of my games on to free up space. Also since it's an ssd it will make it nice and fast! Thankfully I have usb 3.0 ports! :)

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

6. Silverfern

Silverfern Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    need it as internal SSD, my current one too small!, need the USB 3 case for my storage HDDs

7. Jarhead

Jarhead Perfectly Sane

Reputations:
    I'd use the MyDigitalDiscount mSATA in my workstation laptop to expand my extremely-limited storage capabilities in my laptop, and that would also allow me to move one of my current SSDs to my desktop in order to boost it's performance.

8. TreeTops Ranch

TreeTops Ranch Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I would use it for video editing.

9. Jimtac

Jimtac Newbie

Reputations:
    I would use the drive/kit to revive a laptop that's starting to show it's age. My mother would definitely be able to make use of a functional machine that has no moving parts.

10. sgogeta4

sgogeta4 Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I'd replace my older, smaller MyDigitalSSD in my W520 with the BP3. Then I'd take my old one and attach it to the USB 3.0 adapter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.