My next car...

Discussion in 'Motorized Vehicles' started by Phoenix, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    So I have a 2005 BMW 330Ci Convertible right now that has done 148,000 KMS on the clock......

I love the shape of this car and I actually sold my previous 2013 brand new Mustang V6 convertible because I made a mistake of getting a V6 Mustang not knowing that the gear ratios on the V6 were too low which in turn causes a lot of lag in the low RPMs until the care starts moving.......like you would hit the metal to the pedal, nothing happens for about 2 seconds then the car starts to accelerate fast so I was happier with my 330Ci and the interior quality is much better even on an 11 year old car than that pile of garbage plasticy Mustang.

Anyway, my next car is to get a 2009-2011 BMW M3 E92 (Coupe) or E93 (Convertible). The average price here for them in Dubai seems to go around 30K USD to 38K USD depending on their condition......

I am hoping to get some cash within the next 2 months to buy that V8 beast

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Ended up getting a 2017 BMW M4 Convertible in Yas Marina Blue color. I got a 20% discount from BMW so that offsets the first year depreciation :D

This car is a beast. It makes me almost piss in my pants when I accelerate to full throttle. The turbos kick in as low as 1800 RPM with 0 turbo lag, you don't even hear them.