MSI notebook order thread: post your orders here

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Phoenix, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Jacol

Jacol Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I would also prefer Germany but stock configurations come with qwertz keyboards.
    I would order from US with no hesitation since we have very nice resellers there but +23% customs tax, shipping cost, customs office handling and bad currency conversion rates make this entire adventure not interesting.

Also any warranty repairs/mainetance with eu->usa shipping is just pointless unfortunately.

Kevin@GenTechPC likes this.
  2. Kevin@GenTechPC

Kevin@GenTechPC Company Representative

Reputations:
    What if you buy it from within your region, and then change out the keyboard?

Phoenix likes this.
  3. Jacol

Jacol Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sure but:

Trusted and recommended reseller list for EU = false

And keyboard probably is pricey, not easy and cheaply available like for my Probook (20-30USD from eBay)

:(

4. Seabreezy

Seabreezy Newbie

Reputations:
    Super excited to say that I've had the absolute best experience with HIDevolution! I knew that going straight to @Donald@HIDevolution from the beginning was a good idea . He walked me through the whole process and even offered to help me save money on things that I didn't really need in my build. Such a kind and funny guy to have on our side! Not once did I feel like I was being treated like some money bag for this company to Rip off. You can tell that from the beginning you're going to have a great experience because you're dealing with genuinely good-hearted people who just happen to love computers and laptops.

I'm still awaiting for my laptop to get shipped but I couldn't help but go ahead and write a little pre-review of what I've experienced so far.

I'm glad I took the time to come here and read all the reviews on this company because so far I am not disappointed in the amazing service I have received.

skman likes this.
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Specs of your laptop or it didn't happen

6. Seabreezy

Seabreezy Newbie

Reputations:
    Lol!
    GPU: 1080
    CPU: i7-8750H
    Memory:16 GB I'm a little worried I should of got 32gb just for emulation of consoles but I should be fine.

And the laptop it self is a MSI GT63 Titan. :3

Donald told me that you might be able to help me with making my laptop run a lot more smoothly, so I'm glad you commented! Would you be willing to help with that when it gets here? If you're not busy of course!

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Sure bro, when you get it, just tag me by putting @ Phoenix without the space between the @ sign and my name so I know when you mentioned me.

Meanwhile, feel free to steal my signature including the signature image and edit it to your specs since you are now a part of the MSI Gaming Team

Vasudev and Seabreezy like this.
  8. Headshrinker

Headshrinker Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    @Phoenix. Have a quick question for you if you could start a conversation. Thanks bro

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Sure man

Vasudev likes this.
  10. Seabreezy

Seabreezy Newbie

Reputations:
    Sorry to be a bother but does anyone know how to add the image to your signature? I copied the link of the image and pasted it where it said to but it doesn't look like it's popping up.

*Update* I figured it out sorry! I'm unaware of how to delete a post, so I'm just gonna leave this update and if anyone want to delete they can. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018