MSI GT76 Titan announced!(NBC)

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Mr.K-1994, May 22, 2019.

1. fungmi

fungmi Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I saw a report by Kit Guru saying in the next 3 weeks

https://www.kitguru.net/lifestyle/m...neak-peek-with-desktop-core-i9-9900k-at-5ghz/

People like Overclockers, Box in the UK and HID Evolution in US are accepting pre-orders. Its pretty pricy, am thinking about this to replace my desktop but might just go with the Clevo P775 from Obsidian-PC ... hate the idea of the two powerbricks.

hmscott and Fire Tiger like this.
  2. HyperStryker

HyperStryker Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    HIDevolution is already selling and sending out GT76 9SG's. I got one already from them about two weeks ago and have been enjoying using it since.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hmscott likes this.
  3. airfkimo

airfkimo Newbie

Reputations:
    What happen? why they cancelled your replace unit?
    so they just do nothing for you? that is so bad ....

4. ole!!!

ole!!! Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    rofl these companies hate the most is sending review samples out to people like us and we test it's crippled firmware etc, thats the last thing they would want. they want total control over consumer and so they can tell us what is "good".

yep going for BGA soldered stuff isnt enough, they want to hold people down with the powerbrick too. @Papusan cancer evolves too!

would have been a decent laptop if not for the burn out issue and no dual PSU cancer. GT76 would have been great if not for the BGA GPU. all these laptops just include at least 1-2 cancers.

Falkentyne and Papusan like this.