MSI Drivers Team - Atrocious

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Phoenix, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    And, you can surf the web and read email with an overheating, throttling, wimpy piece of garbage that costs a lot more and offers nothing in return (unless you consider participation in the Apple culture to be of value). The reason you never have to worry about a Mac is because Apple are absolute control freaks and nobody (for the most part) can make changes to anything that the Mac-Daddy Nazis haven't approved. There is no such thing as autonomy. That's not a good way to live unless you enjoy being a yes-man that doesn't have much technical knowledge or skills relating to computers, and just roll with the flow. That's fine for the Facebook sheeple. It's not fine for PC enthusiasts, the aspiring weekend warriors, or PC gamers.

Don't let MSI being half-assed with driver support cloud your better judgment on crApple's trash. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence when you're in a bad mood about the nonsense on your own side of the fence.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Ashtrix, tiliarou, Txordi and 3 others like this.
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    oh I would never settle for a McDonald's Book. I was just pointing the fact that they don't have any of the driver shenanigans which we face now with every freakin' Winblows 10 build we need new drivers as if it's an entirely new OS. I don't know who's dumbass idea was that from the Micro$haft jokers team.

Vasudev, Papusan and Mr. Fox like this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    Micro$haft is officially the nemesis of PC enthusiasts because of their boundless stupidity in the design and flawed execution of the Windoze OS X abortion. If there was ever a legitimate reason for Linux to replace Windows, we're there now. I doubt it will ever happen, but they deserve to be cast aside like a dirty diaper and left for dead because of the screwed up feces they throw our way. To call them incompetent would be far too kind for such an undeserving insane clown posse as the Redmond Retards. What they do with UWP filth and drivers is just the tip of the turd that is prairie-dogging us with v1803's crap. MSI's incompetent driver team is just another unfortunate sign of the times. We are living in our darkest days in terms of software and operating system development.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    Ashtrix, praetorianx, Vasudev and 2 others like this.
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    The only thing which keeps me from buying a Linux machine is all those games that I bought and never played. I want to play them and finish them one day to get my money's worth but as we know, Windows 7 is a dead OS (at least for new hardware) and Windows 10 is an absolute joke that makes me wanna puke when I think about the things that I have to do just to make it half usable. I have lost count of how many times I've formatted this year because of some driver issue or some major flaw that can't be fixed without a full OS reinstall.

Txordi, Vasudev, hmscott and 2 others like this.
  5. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    I'm still using Windows 7 for new hardware. As much as they would like it to be dead, the Redmond Retards have failed to produce a product compelling enough to kill their antique OS. They have been an abject failure since the release of Windows 8. But, I get your point. If I did not care about overclocking and benching, I would have switched to Linux completely around 2015. I like gaming, too. Gaming on Linux sucks due to lack of options. Take away the gaming, overclocking and benching and that leaves nothing but web browsing, email and running Office productivity applications, and social media. I can do that with a $150 Chromebook or a $300 Dell Inspiron and toss it into a dumpster when it stops working. With that approach, there is no reason to even care about owning a computer any more. It's no longer an enjoyable endeavor or a source of entertainment and pleasure.

Ashtrix, Vasudev, hmscott and 2 others like this.
  6. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
    If things works, don’t fix it. And no in Hell I will support Crapple. M$ is bad, very bad... But what you talking about is a big Nope!! Trash hardware + the rest ain’t for me. No in HELL!! And Linux ain’t much better.

7. sk3tch

sk3tch Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    You guys are so off-the-deep-end anti-_____ (fill in the blank) - relax. :)

Windows 10 is awesome (did it start out that way? Absolutely not). Mac OS X is awesome. Portable PC gaming is better than ever.

On topic: yes, MSI driver management sucks. @Phoenix made a great point - if you're a noob-ish user it has to be a hair-pulling nightmare updating your new MSI gaming laptop (or any other brand, really - although my brief time with Razer was pretty pleasant, driver-wise).

hfm likes this.
  8. hfm

hfm Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Usually when the childish company nicknames come out it's when I stop reading the comment.

Mr. Fox and saturnotaku like this.
  9. hfm

hfm Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    From a hardware perspective, sure. From a software perspective, way off base. There's tons of useful software for Mac. I much prefer development on my Mac.

sk3tch and saturnotaku like this.
  10. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    You have to be careful not to confuse "childish" nicknames with colorful expressions of utter contempt, hatred and absolute disrespect for incompetent producers of garbage. After all, profanity is against forum rules and the use of it not as gratifying.

Ashtrix and Papusan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.