Moving from Windows 7 to MacOS

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by 3g6, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Atom Ant

Atom Ant Hello, here I go again

Reputations:
    I did not compare anything, I wrote Windows 10 failed exactly where it was made for, on touch devices. It would fail also in PC, if Windows 7 would be still selectable and supported OS.

About Iphone sales? The world is full with Iphones, but I guess still sells more in one week than Windows 10 mobile in it's best whole year.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. kojack

kojack Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Big deal, iPhone (I am an iPhone user) is in a tail spin right now, people are fed up with the same device year after year, and static icons on the screen, they want more. Hence the reason apples stock is down 30% in 6 months. That's a huge loss, while Microsoft stock sails on by! FYI, the world is FULL OF WINDOWS COMPUTERS too. This is about Windows and MacOS (the windows mobile of the computer world).

3. jclausius

jclausius Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Riiighhhht.... I'll leave it to NBR readers to decide for themselves if you're making the poor comparison of Windows 10 mobile devices to a PC or not.

Riley Martin, Papusan and Starlight5 like this.
  4. Atom Ant

Atom Ant Hello, here I go again

Reputations:
    I still did not compare anything, I only wrote in my previous two comments how big mistake is Windows 10 from Microsoft

HutchMcKinney and Riley Martin like this.