Microsoft announces Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Discussion in 'Windows OS and Software' started by Dr. AMK, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    ohhhh thanks again for reminding me....did you know that there is no more High Performance and Power Saving Plan? you're stuck with Balanced so you can't max your CPU at max frequency :rolleyes:

BUT, when I installed the Dragon Center, it created the Performance Plan for me, but there was no power saver plan.

Just getting you prepared so you don't get a shock....at least that's how it was in the preview version

2. Papusan

Papusan BGA Filthy = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
    As I alreay said in the Windoze X thread... The new OS is intended for social media. Not for ordinary computer work:cool:
    YEES, M$ Morons prepare the new OS for Filthbooks:no: This did not come as a surprise. More and more Trashbooks and now OS designed for the new modern Jokebook's. Is this a JOKE?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Brother @j95 has been telling me things about how unbelievably pathetic RS3 and RS4 will be. Did you know that WinRing0 will be blocked and the awesome products we love such as HWiNFO64 and ThrottleStop are on their Digi-Nazi hit list? Unless they repent and turn from their wickedness, those programs will not be functional. No kidding... the depth and magnitude of the evilness and stupidity defies logic and I hope they either change or end up going out of business permanently. Their idiocy and insolence is not something any of us should tolerate. I don't want tragedy to affect the thousands of families earning a paycheck from Micro$haft. Most of them are hard working folks just trying to scratch out a living, but we need to snuff the life out of their retardedness while there is still something left worth saving. They're on the edge of not being worth saving right now IMHO. They are trying to play God, and where you and I come from that is a form of blasphemy that is deserving of death and a life sentence to the fires of hell. Satan already tried playing God and he got kicked out of heaven for it. They should learn from his stupid mistake, otherwise they will deserve a one-way ticket to meet him face to face.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  4. Papusan

Papusan BGA Filthy = That sucks!! STAHP! Dont buy FILTH...

Reputations:
    Maybe we will see Hwinfo64 and similar software on Windoze Store. Re-designed with pastel colors and tile style:no: Determined by M$!!
    [​IMG]

Phoenix, Dr. AMK, Vasudev and 2 others like this.
  5. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    This will mean millions of honest people that are not willing to drink their urine Kool-Aid will be left with no option but to rely on software piracy, hacks and cracks to have the kind of Windows OS they want, require and deserve to have. I really hate that, but I'm willing take whatever steps are necessary to get the job done if they are non-compliant with my expectations. I have no intentions of bending to their will and accepting their filth.

6. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Were there any UWP based apps? I think they are slowing I mean very slowing transitioning to Linux Kernel for increased scalability,reliability and performance. Maybe in future we need Windows 10 TweakStone Edition.
    @Phoenix I think you were unlucky because it seems they are blacklisting consumer hardware and yours was one of them. Now, we will be seeing Wincintosh OS in the future.
    I'm not clean installing RS3 rather in place upgrade, let MS fix current bugs and retain my existing settings and apps.
    They are taking out ability to backtrack to older versions and removing much of legacy code to make the OS smaller, faster and possibly locking out any tweaks and writes to registry.
    Maybe I will freeze the current RS2 or RS3 and never upgrade further.
    Even if Martin and @unclewebb start porting their implementation to latest vs 2015 and above, the resulting exe will be heavier than vc++6 and consume more cpu time and we may don't like it. Tamas Miklos from AIDA64 has already started a beta version of UWP app but no cpu/gpu/cache benchmark till date.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  7. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    I hate UWP feces. It has no place in my life and I have no plans to make room for it. I made an exception for Gears of War 4 and Ultimate because I like the game. I still enjoy playing the original Vista version of Gears of War. With no exceptions I can identify, all UWP filthware apps are inferior products. Their functionality is reduced and most of it is unaesthetic bloated cartoon screen pig software (consuming unnecessary amounts of screen space) to add insult to injury. I am baffled that anyone is willing to accept this garbage. It blows my mind because this stuff is nothing but pathetic free adware/bloatware trash of the same caliber you would expect to see running freeware from Google Play Store on an Android platform.

I am dual booting Windows 7 and will stop using Windows 10 completely if they go further than I am willing to put up with. The only reason even I use it now, and Windows 8.X before Windows 10, is for Fire Strike (and now Time Spy for Windows 10). Fire Strike gets a tiny bit higher score than Windows 7 using Windows 8+ but everything else gets higher benchmark scores with Windows 7, including Sky Diver. If it were not for my passion for overclocking benching, and needing Time Spy and Fire Strike points for my status on HWBOT.org, I would have no reason to waste any of my drive space for Windows 10. It is a mostly an undesirable product. There are maybe 2 features of Windows 10 that I can identify that are actually useful, but it remains inferior to Windows 7 by almost every measurement.

If we get to the point that I have no option but using Windows 10 because of no driver support for Windows 7 then I will most likely simply stop using personal computers and switch to cheap junk Android tablets and Chromebooks and use the money for another hobby. Apple/Mac is absurdly overpriced garbage that Micro$haft is trying to emulate and Linux is too incomplete to take seriously, so there would no be reason for me to continue my enthusiast passion for high performance computers. I can play games on a console, but I honestly do not play games with the frequency that I used to. I can take it or leave it. I still love a chaotic run and gun FPS and can play those for hours, but I am not willing to spend the money on that any more if I am going to be forced into using Windows 10. If I were to buy a console to continue gaming, it would intentionally not be an XBOX because I am not interested in giving these idiots any money. I'd settle for PlayStation for the sole purpose of not giving money to Micro$loth.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  8. Vasudev

Vasudev Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I actually use UWP apps such as Calculator (includes a lot of unit converters), Groove Music, Films & TV (only when battery is nearly empty). Might be because I use Windows Phones, only downside I noticed is they startup automatically consuming no resources and no performance hit. During Benching, I force close them.

9. Mr. Fox

Reputations:
    I delete those from the ISO using MSMG Toolkit before installing W10. I used to use Windows phones and liked them better than Android or iOS, but I finally gave up because I was frequently unable to do something simple, like watch free videos on a plane trip due to lack of support for Windows phone OS. I still like that phone OS better, but the lack of support for it was stifling. Very similar to Linux. Awesome OS with a stifling lack of support and software incompatibility.

10. Phoenix

Phoenix Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    [​IMG]