Megszalott's Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Marketplace Questions and Member Feedback' started by megszalott, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megszalott

megszalott Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hey, I'm megszalott, this will be my feedback thread. Over the years I've bought an M17x R4 and M18x R2 from netinbd, an M18x from Xeneize, an M18x R2 from Bloodroses, and an M18x R2 from Identitycrisis.
    I live in Europe, and sometimes I buy from the US, and I'd like to point out, that these kind of transactions are not hard to do with me.
    Waiting to buy more powerful laptops here, and waiting for feedbacks.

Regards

megszalott

2. Identitycrisis

Identitycrisis Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Sold Megszalott an M18x-R2, paid fair price and for shipping to Romania. He was patient with my concerns and when shipping took a while to get to his country. Honest guy, would do business with him again, just be prepared for shipping to take a while, it was especially bad in this case most likely because I shipped it during the holiday season leading up to christmas. Overall a good guy, kept in communication, and I would do business with him again.

3. Bloodroses

Bloodroses Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Sold Megszalott M18x-R2 shipped to Romania. Excellent communication with all the details necessary to make the transaction go smoothly. Shipping did take a long time there was no update via tracking for awhile, by the time I got the update Megszalott had already received it. Would definitely do business again =)

4. sangemaru

sangemaru Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Sold to megszalott my m17x R2 machine in Romania. Excellent communication, very prompt and serious about the purchase.
    Would also do business with him again :)

5. somep3ople

somep3ople Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    sold to mega a good laptop, everything worked out great thanks

6. Heihachi88

Heihachi88 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Sold M18x R2 to him. He did 100% prepayment, then i sent him laptop via UPS. Everything went smooth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.