Maxslo Feedback Reputation Thread

Discussion in 'Marketplace Questions and Member Feedback' started by maxslo, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxslo

maxslo undefined

Reputations:
    Hi everyone, I've been a member here a while now and I've
    - bought some things from other members (Killer 1103, i7 720QM, GTX 260M SLI),
    - sold few things (i7 920XM, 5870M, 7970M, 5870M CF, M17x R1/R2 power ribbon cable, 4870M Crossfire, Crossfire cable for R1/R2, 130W Dell PSU, Dell Hard Drives)...
    - and gave away some things (Win 7 Pro License, Win 7 Alienware OEM Serial)
    so I have decided to have my own feedback thread where people can express their experience dealing with me :)

My selling thread, updated regularly: Dell/Alienware GPU's and other parts.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. Jessbobsquarepants

Jessbobsquarepants Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Without doubt a great person to deal with . If this user has something you need then buy it off him . His attention to detail on packaging plus his communication are both perfect . You couldn't ask for a better and more genuine person to buy swap or sell to .

maxslo likes this.
  3. Terreos

Terreos Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Sold my M17x R2 to Maxslo. He was very responsive to pm's and was always understanding through the entire sale process. He paid promptly after the deal was done and continued to communicate promptly giving me updates until he received the laptop. This being my first sale over seas made the whole transaction pleasant. I would highly recommend him and would do business with him myself anytime.

maxslo likes this.
  4. toto29620

toto29620 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I have bought him some m17x r2 parts, very prompt to answer and fast shipping. I would do it again with the eyes closed.

maxslo likes this.
  5. TheRabbiSnider

TheRabbiSnider Newbie

Reputations:
    I am impressed by the things I have read on here that you have posted. What brought me here was a search for something that brought me to your closed thread [Free] Windows 7 activation in case your Alienware windows key sticker is unreadable. I have a need for the exact reason you wrote the post. Worn Product key sticker. Since they changed the link there is no way to get to what you where trying to post. I do understand. Funny thing is that many crawlers have latched onto this and reposted with their own links, no doubt junk riddled links.

I have talked to the tech support guys and they told me to just order the original installation disks that do exactly as you reported. It looks at the BIOS and knows it is on the right platform for install.

Any way you could hook me up?

6. maxslo

maxslo undefined

Reputations:
    Yes i could, but you don't have enough posts to be able to use Private messages, and from the obvious reasons i cant repost the link or leave my email addres, so you should post 5 constructive posts outside marketplace section and then you can PM me :)

7. Blacky

Blacky Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I got the right heatsink, fan and x-bracket from a M17x R2. Packing, shipping and communication were great! Thank you!

maxslo likes this.
  8. davinator

davinator Newbie

Reputations:
    Just bought 2 Crossfire cables from maxslo.
    Fast and very good communication. Perfect seller.
    Thank You

maxslo likes this.
  9. panamaniacs2011

panamaniacs2011 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Got the two 5870m !! both working amazing . i tested them individually . I would buy from him again with all the peace of mind that i will receive the parts in perfect working condition !!! :)

maxslo likes this.
  10. Iceforge

Iceforge Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Bought a 7970m from him, great price and comunication and fast shipping, you can trust him.

maxslo likes this.