Many black widow´s nests near my dorm + me = FAIL

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MexicanSnake, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MexicanSnake

MexicanSnake I'm back!

Reputations:
    Today I discovered SEVERAL black widow nests near my dorm behind a little bush near my window.

Here is the story:
    I was messing around in my dorm you know... And then I realized that it was too hot, then I went to the window to open it and, guess what?? One of those spiders was staring at me... about 5 inches away from my hand... She had a deep calm... LOL:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .

After that I ran for a RAID can and a fire lighter and started to burn the damn spider. Ok I thought it was over... Spiders 0 Me1. I went out from my dorm in order to buy ice cream and then I saw some little things moving inside of the bushes!!! They were 2 other spiders claiming revenge!:eek: :rolleyes: .

I was very scared lol and called a bug exterminator. I had to stay away from my house like 2 hours... I went to see a movie... Came 2.5hrs later and the job was "finished". Ok I paid the man and went straight to the TV... I was thirsty and then decided to buy a coke, when I returned... Guess what? ANOTHER ONE:mad: :mad:, she came out from the bush and tried to run into my house, I killed it quickly.

I was MAD:mad: :mad: I decided to cut down the bush to avoid those little menaces!!! This will be a harsh night:eek:

Any ideas??:confused: :confused:

2. mrXniick

mrXniick 8

Reputations:
    You're a braver man than me. I hate spiders

3. MexicanSnake

MexicanSnake I'm back!

Reputations:
    I hate them too! Those little menaces... Im more scared about the venom than the shape...

4. Sodium

Sodium Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    i hate spiders, gross

5. narsnail

narsnail Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I will admit i am super scared of spiders, thats about all that scares me, but get rid of those I couldnt even go near them lol.

6. Angelic

Angelic Kickin' back :3

Reputations:
    I wouldn't have been able to go back inside the room. *gulp* :eek:

7. Sodium

Sodium Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    the question is whos not scared of spiders?

8. xTank Jones16x

xTank Jones16x PC Elitist

Reputations:
    Sissys!! Hehe :p

I'm not really scared of them. When I was a kid at my Elementary school, if there was a spider in the class, I would always be the one to grab it and put it outside.

I'm not in love with spiders, I just didn't see the reason to squash something when you had no reason to. (of course they weren't black widows. Those are one of the most dangerous spider in North America, so squash away).

9. JM

JM Mr. Misanthrope NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    I'm not. I have no issue getting close to them and crushing them with a tissue. Or my shoe.

Or RAID + lighter. I once set a black widows nest in my garage on fire. Never saw a spider in there again, after that.

:p

10. frozenpeas

frozenpeas Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    i hate spiders also. i am unlucky and have gotten bitten many times. i was hospitalized for another issue and there was a brown recluse on the floor next to my bed. which is also real nasty. if my roommate hadn't seen it i would have gotten bitten for sure.

i think something like a daddy long leg is about all i can handle. anything besides that and = run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.